QD sling swivels

I use push buttons or HK on AR’s, but not anything else. You might give Winchester sling hooks or similar a try.
 
I have switched over to just flush cups on all my rifles because it’s easy to swap slings or remove the sling if it’s not needed.
IMG_2628.jpeg
 
Interesting. Seems flush cup swivel mounts are fairly standard on ARs. With the exception of some Browning rifles, they seem to be unpopular (almost unknown) on bolt action hunting rifles. Is there a reason or just cosmetic affinity for traditional?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,415
Messages
1,575,584
Members
170,361
Latest member
ethmovipen1971
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top