Python Wrangler

Wonder which outfitter will be the first to offer python wrangling as an add on?

Now way am I going to wrangle a snake.......shoot them.....ok maybe!

I wonder how many pair of boots I could get out of that sucker!

To each his own. I wonder if they taste good. I've eaten and enjoyed alligator and rattle snake.

I draw the line at eating reptiles. Boots, belts, and wallets, made out of Python is pretty cool.

Bite could be painful, and it´s not a big one.

I draw the line at eating reptiles. Boots, belts, and wallets, made out of Python is pretty cool.

I'll try just about anything once; had alligator when we were visiting in Louisiana, and I thought it pretty good! As far as snakes go: just think of it as chicken.......without drumsticks!

@Wheels, it is because we didn,t had a bag my friend. Lol

And you didn't want to see me without a shirt if I used it in lieu of a bag. :(

He was in to good of a position to strike when we grabbed him.

I still think you should have grabbed him and risked the bite, then handed him to me for the hero photos. Isn't that what a real ph would have done?;)

Bummer, I can't get the photo to load from my phone.

And you didn't want to see me without a shirt if I used it in lieu of a bag. :(

He was in to good of a position to strike when we grabbed him.

I still think you should have grabbed him and risked the bite, then handed him to me for the hero photos. Isn't that what a real ph would have done?;)
Make sure the PH enters the blind first. If he starts swearing, and comes running out the blind door............
Bummer, I can't get the photo to load from my phone.

upload_2017-5-5_9-59-28.png

Got the photo to work. This is the one in the blind. When we started pulling on the back end it would strike. Didn't really have enough room, or enough nads to pull him out and get a good grip on him. He wasn't real big, maybe two meters.

Make sure the PH enters the blind first. If he starts swearing, and comes running out the blind door............
@Brent in Az if i dont run out of a blind i take the whole thing with....lol

It looked a lot bigger to me @Wheels especialy when it striked. I would say at least 4m

A Python is certainly a better option than a Mamba. At that point, I would have to set the blind on fire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dianne1092

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.