PWP Travel

Russ16

AH legend
Joined
Nov 10, 2024
Messages
2,306
Reaction score
4,676
Location
Mid-Atlantic
Media
2
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Europe
1
Hunted
US (34 states), Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Romania, Scotland, Zimbabwe
Any experiences with them? I heard good things from one person but am doing some due diligence.
 
I had a great experience using them. From the first call through the trip. I would use them again without hesitation
 
Overall decent experience - They did have the serial# of my scope listed on my paperwork instead of the rifles actual serial# and my TSA precheck number was left off of my flight reservation.
 
Patrick is excellent to work with. Have used him several times with no issues.

HH
 
Have used Patrick's service and will use him again, I highly recommend him. In addition to the posters on this thread, I'm quite certain there are plenty more AHers who have too.
 
Used Patrick’s services for my first trip to Namibia in July. He booked my fiancé and I’s flights, overnight in Johannesburg, handled all rifle paperwork and got us vip gun transfer help in SA. Very quick to respond to any questions we had. 100 percent worth every penny to take the stress of our trip, especially our first time traveling with guns.
 
Thanks for the feedback.

Question I’ve never used a service like this. Is it usually a flat fee or based on the value of your tickets?
 
Thanks for the feedback.

Question I’ve never used a service like this. Is it usually a flat fee or based on the value of your tickets?
Flat fee but more if taking a rifle due to the services they offer you. Turnkey. Despite the rumors a TA can get you the same or better pricing on tickets.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,430
Messages
1,575,984
Members
170,495
Latest member
LanceN096
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top