Purchases On AH References

This is likely obvious and redundant but Garry, @Von Gruff , is fantastic to deal with.
Thank you Bill and like all the members on AH who have purchased a knife or multiples of knives, every one has been a positive interaction with great communication that makes my end of the transaction very pleasant indeed.
 
Received my Swaro scope from @cbvanb today! all is good and the transaction was flawless
Thanks!
 
Late post.
Earlier this year I bought Remington 700 from @Graham Hunter.
Good transaction and all went well.
Randy
 
Thus far all of the transactions with AH members had have been good.

To name each individual I have done business with I will have to research through my PMs to make out a list to post here.

My most recent transactions were with @Shootist43 and @Wildcatter. Shootist43's check and Wildcatter's bullets were waiting to be picked up when I arrived back home.
 
I have had great transactions with TTundra, Tully111, Blackbeard, doubleboy, Elkbugling, gprippers, TucsonFX4, Bonk, Rrrgcy, roverandbrew, RTG, Wyatt Smith, Spartan5, 4adam12, Woodcarver

Anyone dealing with these good folks deal with confidence
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,264
Members
169,515
Latest member
RubyeShead
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top