Purchases On AH References

Just received a CZ 550 I acquired from @logjam and could not have been more pleased all the way around, from start to finish! He is a class act and I would welcome the opportunity to do business with him again. Thank you Sir!!!
 
Once again utilized the services of @Mark Biggerstaff with @R&M FIREARMS for a couple desired items, as always a seamless experience, received quickly and very pleased with the condition of the items purchased. Pricing was more than fair as well. I have had multiple transactions and never have I been disappointed. Mark is so accessible by phone and text it's ridiculous. Definitely a fan!
 
Once again utilized the services of @Mark Biggerstaff with @R&M FIREARMS for a couple desired items, as always a seamless experience, received quickly and very pleased with the condition of the items purchased. Pricing was more than fair as well. I have had multiple transactions and never have I been disappointed. Mark is so accessible by phone and text it's ridiculous. Definitely a fan!

Thanks! Pleasure as always doing business with you.
 
Friends, I need to mention what a gentleman @PARA45 has been throughout a transaction.

1.) I made a serious mistake, I didn't open and inspect ammo I sent him before I shipped it. It was short 25% of the ammo. Shame on me.

2.) He let me know of the error politely, and gave me the chance to make it right.

3.) Due to life circumstances, I took me more than a week to ship him additional ammo.

In conclusion, I apologize sincerely for my snafu and I just wanted to call out Para45 as a good guy that was patient and forgiving for a problem I could have 100% avoided.
 
AH world,

We live in a hectic world, and sometimes things happen, and we overlook something. I knew there were no malice intentions at all from @rookhawk, and this was an honest mistake.

I reached out to @rookhawk and he wanted to make it right and offered something to compensate the missing items. What he is doing shows the type of honest and standup gentleman he is. How he is fixing this little problem is above and beyond what I had expected. For those who have never done business with @rookhawk, and if you ever had any reservations about doing business with him, please don't be and deal with confidence. (y)

@rookhawk, thank you sir for your kind words, and like I said in my PM, we are good brother. Thank you!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,718
Members
168,989
Latest member
Robin Gratz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top