Purchases On AH References

TX_GreatPlains, AKA:Bryan, is great to do business with. I just completed a transaction with him. He is absolutely honest and trustworthy. He is the fastest shipper I have done business with. He gets my highest recommendation, which I rarely give out!
 
Just bought a rifle from Krish. Flawless transaction and a great seller. Really nice guy!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,185
Members
169,921
Latest member
ChristyLas
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top