Purchases On AH References

Just completed my second transaction with @JamesJ (this time for a box of 270 ammo), and he was great to deal with; just like the first time. Great communication, fair price, and quick shipping. Much appreciated and highly recommend!
 
I recently bought some 404J brass from @SkullKeeper. Brass arrived quickly, as described and well packaged. This is not my first time doing business with this gentleman and I would not hesitate to do business with him again in the future. Thanks.
 
Had a great deal with @Zapper71. He was a pleasure to deal with, even though he is a new member, we spoke on the phone, made the deal and all went well. Really enjoyed meeting and discussing African hunting. I hope the rifle serves you as well as it served me. Thanks
 
Had a transaction with @Wade J VanGinkel and that is about the quickest I’ve been paid for having sold an item. Great guy and a pleasure to do business with.
 
Add @Macduff to the list of good guys on this forum. Just did a trade with him and I could not have been more pleased all the way around with the quality of his weapons, communication and quick shipping. We had a chance to visit over the phone quite a bit as well and he is as solid as they come. Trade with confidence when it comes to @Macduff - I can recommend him without reservation!
 
I have had several transactions here recently, both buying and selling. All have been very positive and smooth and I would not hesitate to do business with any of them again going forward.

@Luvthunt
@62flint
@Triathlete3
@Mountaineer
@Uncontrolled_round_feed
@Mark Biggerstaff
@R&M FIREARMS

Also want to shout out @mdwest, he responded quickly to some questions I had about the Big 5 prints he is helping a South African artist sell here in the States and it was very easy to get the prints ordered.

All of these interactions are just another example of the top quality of members we have here on AH.
 
Just bought a Leupold scope from @Daisy, scope was delivered promptly, scope was in excellent condition as was advertised. I definitely had a great experience purchasing from Daisy!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,316
Messages
1,572,646
Members
169,598
Latest member
BrigetteLn
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top