Pronghorn hunting in Texas

Would also like some info on this. Thought I had a tag lined out this year but didn’t pan out. Will try again for next year. Doing research at this point.
 
Anyone have a recommendation of an outfitter for free range pronghorn in Texas?
Reach out to Top O Outfitters. They kill some absolute studs. They had a cancellation earlier this year but I’m sure they sold pretty quick
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,288
Messages
1,570,686
Members
168,958
Latest member
WilliaNolan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top