Professional Hunter

mauritianhunter

New member
Joined
Jan 7, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
Cape Town
Media
1
Hunted
Africa, Mauritius
Hello everyone,

Since my youth, I am a fan of Hunting, Wildlife and Nature. My dream was always to be a Professional Hunter in Africa. I am currently doing a Degree in Cape Town (Bcom Marketing) but I absolutely don't see myself in this field later, as I always wanted to work in the field of hunting. The problem is that I am Mauritian and unfortunately there is not much opportunity in this area in Mauritius. I read that to be a Ph in South Africa, the person must be a South African's citizen. I would like to know if this is really the case or if I can possibly have a chance?
If some of you guys could also give me some advices it would be great.

Thanking you all in advance.

Kind Regards,

Cédric
 
Last edited:
Welcome to AH.

Good info above.

Shakari is one of the members here. He has written a book on becoming a PH and has it for sale. You might PM him.

All the best.
 
Thanks a lot for the infos and advices. I will definitely order/buy this book.

Regards,

Cédric
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,235
Members
169,284
Latest member
BernardoHe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top