Predator Pictures

bossie that is one cracker caracal ,mate,
how long would he be ? ( feet and inches)
and what would he weigh.
the one on my wall would be 2/3 that size.........if that.......
 
6 cows later we got those two in one evening, best fun I have had with mate. We each got one plus a back up shot for good measure.

image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
6 cows later we got those two in one evening, best fun I have had with mate. We each got one plus a back up shot for good measure.
If that sun of a gun comes running to my carrel I'll be very tempted to smoke his ass.:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
Great pictures thanks.
bossie that is one cracker caracal ,mate,
how long would he be ? ( feet and inches)
and what would he weigh.
the one on my wall would be 2/3 that size.........if that.......
bluey I nwas so happy with him I never even thought of that.
He was big though, biggest I have ever seen or hunted.
 
Hey for you more experienced predator callers a question for you. Whats the best thing to use for raccoons and the best way to set up for them. The little bastards are eating me outta house and home with my feeders. I kill a lot at night spotlighting them but if theres a way to do it in the daytime with an electronic call I'm all ears.Thanks
 
Man it was fun, at first they were slow to respond but once they started they just kept coming.
 
That is awesome. That new mojo work well
 
haha yeah ok hang with the cool guys who do you know that is cool that you are bringing with.LOL
 
Custer and a good Grizzly.jpg


only predators there.
But who is the bloodier one ?

George A. and his brother Tom.
An Arikaria Scout and a Guide.
I love this picture
 
IMG-20220111-WA0007.jpg
 
The photo quality isn't great; these are both scanned in photos. I have others. I'll share just these two. The first is a 35(ish) pound bobcat I caught in KS during my college years. I turned him loose - he was caught in a coyote set a couple of weeks before cat season. He walked away without a limp, but with a great deal of insolence. The other is a large tom lynx I caught in Alaska. He did not walk away. In fact, he's been my fur hat for nearly 30 years.

img004.jpg

img001.jpg
 
The photo quality isn't great; these are both scanned in photos. I have others. I'll share just these two. The first is a 35(ish) pound bobcat I caught in KS during my college years. I turned him loose - he was caught in a coyote set a couple of weeks before cat season. He walked away without a limp, but with a great deal of insolence. The other is a large tom lynx I caught in Alaska. He did not walk away. In fact, he's been my fur hat for nearly 30 years.

View attachment 521736
View attachment 521737
You’re a tougher guy than me if you took a live bobcat out of a trap! I tried that once and it made sounds like a Tasmanian Devil when I got close!
 
5061E241-2795-46BC-A674-FF7693FE51B3.jpeg
4DF09BE6-92CA-48B0-AD54-B4FDB230EBC9.jpeg

A couple Serval I’ve taken in daylight.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,253
Members
169,514
Latest member
ChesterMac
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top