Prayer Request

Man that is tragic, sorry for you and family, I hope he had the important things in order. Pray Darren will recover . no one has a guarantee of tomorrow. lifting up the family in pray today.
 
On Friday my younger brother Darren had a severe seizure and was put on life support. There is very little brain activity and his vital signs are very weak.

His daughters are now taking care of all his legal affairs.

Your prayers are greatly appreciated.
Just lifted him up!!!
 
Prayers for Darren and the rest of your family.
 
Sending prayers.
 
So sorry to learn of this tragedy. Praying for your family.
 
On Friday my younger brother Darren had a severe seizure and was put on life support. There is very little brain activity and his vital signs are very weak.

His daughters are now taking care of all his legal affairs.

Your prayers are greatly appreciated.
PRAYERS TO ALL !!!!!
 
Prayers sent for Darren and your family. Hoping for a miracle.
 
So sorry to hear this. Will definitely pray.
 
Prayers for him, the family and a miracle.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,355
Members
169,530
Latest member
ShelbyKidd
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top