Praise and Thanks

In February of 2023 I made my plans for my 1st ever trip to Africa. In March of 2023 I found this site. I leave for that 1st ever African trip in exactly 50 hours from now. The past 16 months I have spent on this site have been invaluable. Which animals do I hunt, who does the taxidermy, what boots do I wear, what do I pack, what bino's should I get. The list is endless. I am so much more prepared for this trip than I would have been without this site.
Awesome! Enjoy! And as was said to me, a hunt report is required.
 
It’s amazing how time slows down and even seems to tick backwards as a safari approaches, especially a first safari.
What are your target animals?
Kudu, Gemsbok, Blue Wildebeest, Impala, Blesbok, Zebra, and Honey Badger.
 
It’s amazing how time slows down and even seems to tick backwards as a safari approaches, especially a first safari.
What are your target animals?
Buffalo primary. Wish list includes Eland, Kudu, Zebra and Waterbuck. Beyond that will be dictated by opportunity.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,266
Messages
1,571,042
Members
169,248
Latest member
VernellCan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top