Posts and Stories

avon_7

AH senior member
Joined
Nov 10, 2014
Messages
63
Reaction score
134
Location
Northern Territory
Media
9
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Asia/M.East
1
Hunted
NZ, Australia, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, RSA, Spain, USA
Is there any way to delete my own posts and or articles ?
 
You have (I think) 20 minutes after posting to delete.
If not done by then, then you have to ask moderators.
 

Send me a PM and let me know what's up.

Donkey hate mail?
 
Done
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,424
Messages
1,575,856
Members
170,404
Latest member
DerrickRed
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top