Politics

Its no coincidence that the FBI orchestrated the raid when Trump wasn't even in the state.
And that may be their undoing in the end. That Trump wasnt there removed the necessity to move quickly as if he were in residence and able to destroy documents.
His lawyers have been in contact with DOJ forever. There was no need for them to pull this kind of crap. If they wanted something, all they had to do was ask or get together with Trumps attorneys.
This was partisan and purposeful.
They say the WH didnt know, but I dont buy that for a minute.
FBI didnt even notify the FL AG's office about the raid!
Banana Republic.

I just hope there are uniforms issued so that the militia can tell the difference between the line agents and the politician agents. It would be sad to remove the wrong ones.

1660013786602.jpeg

I had quietly decided that we needed to move on from Trump and go with a younger candidate.

The goons made me quickly change my mind today.

I had quietly decided that we needed to move on from Trump and go with a younger candidate.

The goons made me quickly change my mind today.
Not so much a younger candidate, but one that could win. My fear is that if Trump were to get the nomination, that it would be a blowout loss regardless who the demtards nominate.
Todays actions shows that the demtards fear just the opposite.

It's too bad that the 87,000 new IRS agents will be used for political persecution and NOT TO FIND THE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF HISPANIC CONTRACTORS WHO WORK ON A CASH BASIS SO THAT THEY ONLY PAY A FRACTION OF THEIR TRUE TAX BURDEN! I don't know ONE hispanic contractor who does not work "cash only." To add insult to injury, they are then eligible for entitlements! I could afford a new chevy truck too if I would only cheat like hell.

We’ll see if the search warrants hold up after inevitable Judicial review. Seems Trump was turning over documents as requested by the National Archives. I smell a “fishing expedition” for documents not related to the warrants. Definitely an unprecedented DOJ snafu to raid a former president’s home for “possible “ unaccounted for documents. Should have been handled administratively like every other similar incident. This will embolden the Republicans to ramp up their planned investigations after gaining control of at least the House. I think the DOJ and Garland have just upped their place in line.

1660040125501.jpeg

We’ll see if the search warrants hold up after inevitable Judicial review. Seems Trump was turning over documents as requested by the National Archives. I smell a “fishing expedition” for documents not related to the warrants. Definitely an unprecedented DOJ snafu to raid a former president’s home for “possible “ unaccounted for documents. Should have been handled administratively like every other similar incident. This will embolden the Republicans to ramp up their planned investigations after gaining control of at least the House. I think the DOJ and Garland have just upped their place in line.
Of course the warrant will hold up, a Judge has to review the affidavit and sign the warrant and it was a DC Judge. Of course it was a fishing expedition, they alway are. They are looking for anything related to Jan Six. They all know, what is coming in two years, again the hogs at the trough are just protecting their food source. Welcome to the United Northern Venezuelan States.

An unbiased judge would have required a third-party security group to strip search the FBI agents as they were about to execute the warrant- considering the FBIs actions under the current regime sneaking drugs or other incriminating evidence into the residence in order to then "find" it is not above a real possibility. Sad to say about a once proud and ethical police force.

When was in Grad school getting my Masters in Business, a mission statement was never to be more than 3 sentences long. I would have failed writing something like this. And the goal of the firm was to maximize shareholder wealth. Of course, that was in the 80's when "Greed was Good." Thankfully, I went to law school too and did not have to deal with modern Corporate speak.

So J&J's credo is not their mission statement.
Johnson and Johnson’s mission statement is: “Our Credo Stems from a Belief That Consumers, Employees and the Community Are All Equally Important

When the discussion turns to shareholders, they are important for they provide the capital to make everything happen and they expect a reasonable rate of return. Why the stockholder should be treated as numero uno has to do with risk or who has more skin in the game. Stockholders are usually diversified and don't have as much skin in the game as a customer (possible life and death decision) or an employee (lose a job you might lose everything).

The all time best mission statement I ever saw was in a photo from a friend in the Army serving in Iraq. It was some Army Company or Battalion emblem and it said, "KILL THE ENEMY."

The stated reason for the search warrant is to locate classified documents that Trump should have left in the archives. That’s NOT what the government is interested in. He will not be charged much less indicted on such. Hillary got a pass for doing much the same thing as Secretary of State.

No, they are dying to find evidence that ties him to the January 6 insurrection. Evidence of him inciting a riot. The way warrants work, evidence of any crimes can be seized. The classified document issue is therefore a handy expedient.

I think this is an awful precedent.…and it might backfire on the Dems. If it turns out that all that’s found are some classified documents…and nothing more….they may have cinched Trump’s re-election! Seems like the Dems alway behave like they will never be out of power again.

And Chanel owns Holland & Holland (at least thats what Wikipedia says).

Not anymore. Beretta bought Holland and Holland last year ago- and brought back some dignity to the Holland and Holland name by actually marketing their firearms again.

Not anymore. Beretta bought Holland and Holland last year ago- and brought back some dignity to the Holland and Holland name by actually marketing their firearms again.

Correct

So J&J's credo is not their mission statement.
Johnson and Johnson’s mission statement is: “Our Credo Stems from a Belief That Consumers, Employees and the Community Are All Equally Important

When the discussion turns to shareholders, they are important for they provide the capital to make everything happen and they expect a reasonable rate of return. Why the stockholder should be treated as numero uno has to do with risk or who has more skin in the game. Stockholders are usually diversified and don't have as much skin in the game as a customer (possible life and death decision) or an employee (lose a job you might lose everything).

The all time best mission statement I ever saw was in a photo from a friend in the Army serving in Iraq. It was some Army Company or Battalion emblem and it said, "KILL THE ENEMY."
I have always loved the "Task" given Eisenhower upon taking command of the European Theater of Operations in February of 1944. Rather a host of not mentioned and yet to be determined associated "tasks" not detailed. And exactly the way to run such a vast operation. Delegate to the best man available.

DIRECTIVE TO SUPREME COMMANDER,
ALLIED EXPEDITIONARY FORCE

You are hereby designated as Supreme Allied Commander of the forces placed under your orders for operations for liberation of Europe from Germans. Your title will be Supreme Commander Allied Expeditionary Force.

Task. You will enter the continent of Europe and, in conjunction with the other United Nations, undertake operations aimed at the heart of Germany and the destruction of her armed forces. The date for entering the Continent is the month of May, 1944. After adequate channel ports have been secured, exploitation will be directed towards securing an area that will facilitate both ground and air operations against the enemy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinPr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!