Politics

1644768817720.jpeg
 
1644768850324.jpeg
 
1644768883590.jpeg
 
1644794108454.png
 
1644866356139.png
 
Find this unbelievable....

BBC News - Trudeau vows to freeze anti-mandate protesters' bank accounts
Unfortunately, It's all TOO believable.

I wonder when these actions are reviewed by historians which one will be viewed as the catalyst of the resulting change in government systems.
 
Unfortunately, It's all TOO believable.

I wonder when these actions are reviewed by historians which one will be viewed as the catalyst of the resulting change in government systems.
One would think any potential unconstitutional edict or “executive action “ by the Prime Minister would be reviewed by the Judicial Branch in Canada? Or is that not the case there?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,033
Members
169,241
Latest member
ElyseKee65
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top