Politics

1642369814482.png
 
1642377439137.jpeg
 
1642380307897.png
 
1642443320754.png
 
1642445762064.png
 
"Health departments in several states confirmed to The Epoch Times that they are looking into a steep surge in the mortality rate for people aged 18 to 49 in 2021—a majority of which are not linked to COVID-19.
Deaths among people aged 18 to 49 increased more than 40 percent in the 12 states..."

WTF?
 
"Health departments in several states confirmed to The Epoch Times that they are looking into a steep surge in the mortality rate for people aged 18 to 49 in 2021—a majority of which are not linked to COVID-19.
Deaths among people aged 18 to 49 increased more than 40 percent in the 12 states..."

WTF?
My bet is there is a heavy influence to this statistic: Suicide and homicide due to mental damages caused by isolation and absurd policies preventing "normal" life. But you'll never hear the current administration or MSM report it, because it goes against their narrative.
 
1642469065543.png
 
I have had a lot of fun over the last 76 years, hunting and touring in a lot of countries and I have always had, until now, dreamed of an extended hunt and tour of Australia. But now, I find that I have no interest in visiting a people who are so daft as to elect a government that treats its citizens as this nation's government has and continues to do. Of course, I'm not too thrilled with my fellow citizens or my current government either. I do take solace in the fact that it was those who counted the vote who determined the victor not those who voted. Now Bidet wants to federalize the cheating. Fortunately, there are at least two honest demonrats left in this country.
 
Fortunately, there are at least two honest demonrats left in this country.
One of the finest politicians that I ever met was Mark Hatfield, former governor of Oregon then Senator for several terms. He was talking one day about the corrosive climate in Washington DC and how it corrupts EVERYONE that comes into contact with it. He did not go into specifics but one could tell that he included himself as someone who had felt the taint. I guess someone tries to do good by their voters and country so justifies making concessions in the name of the good that it will do, but then there are those that are in it for themselves and it is difficult to tell the difference between the two.
 
1642518371459.jpeg
 
1642518392981.jpeg
 
1642518432031.jpeg
 
I so hope you are right. But this is no time for complacency, the Republicans must now fight, every single day with no letup to ensure a landslide. Do not underestimate the sneaky dems, they will try every trick in the book. Remember this old fool won from a basement. The win will come from proposing winning formulas and plans that nobody can ignore, not a slanging match that impresses nobody.
 
My conclusion regarding the demonRats presidential strategy. Having learned that Horrible Harris is neither qualified nor electable for the presidency the string pullers will scrap planA which consisted of Bidet resigning and HH promoting to president. It will be replaced with planB: prior to Bidet resigning, HH will be removed from office and Bidets last action as president will be to appoint Hilary Klinton as Vice Pres, followed shortly by his resignation. This will put Hilary as an incumbent president for the 2024 election, which with collusion from the media and vote counters would secure her in the presidency until at least 2028.
 
My conclusion regarding the demonRats presidential strategy. Having learned that Horrible Harris is neither qualified nor electable for the presidency the string pullers will scrap planA which consisted of Bidet resigning and HH promoting to president. It will be replaced with planB: prior to Bidet resigning, HH will be removed from office and Bidets last action as president will be to appoint Hilary Klinton as Vice Pres, followed shortly by his resignation. This will put Hilary as an incumbent president for the 2024 election, which with collusion from the media and vote counters would secure her in the presidency until at least 2028.
Oh my gosh! I think you are right.
How did we sink so low?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,099
Members
169,493
Latest member
CortneyRen
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top