Politics

Wonder what chairmanship McConnell will have to give to Murkowski. :unsure:
 
Coming soon to the media near you, a combination dog & pony, freak circus, dirty laundry and shit show.
Dems will be freaking out. Trump gets to stack SCOTUS, and it will be a shit show, that will pale in comparison to the last one.
 
I need a new bunch of conspiracies.... All my old ones have already come to fruition.
Wow!
As a wise 'older" man said, "we live in interesting times":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
Dems will be freaking out. Trump gets to stack SCOTUS, and it will be a shit show, that will pale in comparison to the last one.

They are already chitting down both legs over on CNN.

I tuned in over there as soon as I heard and they are coming up with all kinds of problems that they are going to have along with how they can screw up the works.

I'd tune into MSNBC but I refuse to even acknowledge that network even exist.
 
In other news: Biden participates in boat parade.

ridin_w_biden.jpg
 
Or if Trump wins re-election then the whole issue goes away except for the rioters.
 
Screenshot_20200918-214147_Gallery.jpg
 
I think learning is beyond Chuck U Schumer....

And I do think Mitch could get the votes before election day. As above he needs 50 votes and the VP to get it done. Should be able to make that happen despite the RINO's in the senate.
Better just go for it, no matter what he does the never Trumpers will never be happy! It may be impossible next year depending on the election.
 
I wonder how many Liberal rape accusers will crawl out from under their swamp rocks this time around?
 
I actually think she is one of the "other side" who deserves respect. She was no socialist and a real champion for "equal" rather than "special" justice under the law.

"On the Basis of Sex" is worth watching.
 
I agree with @Red Leg. She did more for women’s rights than anyone I can think of since the 19th Amendment was ratified. I cannot understand the logic in declaring her an “anti constitutionalist” or “America hating” as @Brent in Az did.
 
Her court record is left of Lenin. Good she is off the court. Big flaming liberal.
 
I wonder how many Liberal rape accusers will crawl out from under their swamp rocks this time around?
Likely nominee is a woman so that should take care of that.
 
For my birthday today I received two great gifts...a visit from my grand daughter #1, and #2 the death of RBG...only fear is that the Dems will pack the court with 11-15 members if they ever get back in.
 
I would have been happier still if she had just retired. Unfortunately we knew that wasn't going to happen, she hated Trump and did her best to make sure he wouldn't get to replace her. She was a tough old bird I give her that.
 
I actually think she is one of the "other side" who deserves respect. She was no socialist and a real champion for "equal" rather than "special" justice under the law.

"On the Basis of Sex" is worth watching.
Agreed. I have a lot of respect for her regardless of our differences
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,361
Members
169,539
Latest member
ErnestGaw
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top