• 222194_5_.jpg
    222194_5_.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 78
Ec0WUEgXsAMykwt

Attachments

• Ec0WUEgXsAMykwt.jpg
    Ec0WUEgXsAMykwt.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 64
Is this one of those left wing nutter politicians you got over there?....:confused:

New York City. What do you expect.

Mayor - de Blasio

Governor - Cuomo

Senators - Schumer and Gillibrand

Representatives - include Nadler and the lady above.

and they wonder why people are leaving the city in droves.

Is this one of those left wing nutter politicians you got over there?....:confused:

AOC baby. She's that stupid kind of hot. Look up the video of her trying to tell off an ICE official and getting shut down. She really is that stupid.

This is a small snapshot of part of the problem with fatherless kids.
Not Only the Knee . . . !
The knee is not the only problem . . . 68 children by 52 women! 7 players!

Children raised in fatherless homes, especially black children, are far more likely than children raised in two parent homes to engage in criminal behavior and thus, have contact with police.
Ergo when they father a child with a woman to whom they are not married---or at least living with---they are contributing to the problem against which these football players are taking a knee. If you look at many of these players' records on out-of-wedlock children, you find that they are contributing significantly to the problem against which they are protesting.

For example,
Antonio Cromartie has 12 children by 9 different women. Apparently the NFL had to shell out $500,000 before he could even play football for them.
Travis Henry has 11 children by 10 women,
Willis McGahee has 9 children by 8 women,
Derrick Thomas has 7 children by 5 different women, Bennie Blades has 6 children by 6 women,
Ray Lewis has 6 children by 4 women
Marshall Faulk has 6 children by 3 women and
Adrian Peterson has 11 kids from 7 different women.

Before these guys take a knee they should take a good look in the mirror .

It appears that their problem is not the knee.

Can you believe this bullshit!! Yet its ok for abattoirs to continue their daily slaughter and recreational fishers to suffocate fish (and televise it in newspapers and on TV!!). Hypocrisy and prejudice at it's worst!! IMO this guy can sue against prejudicial treatment,victimisation and character assassination from participating in a legitimate and legal activity.

https://amp.abc.net.au/article/12441954

Reactions: CJW

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois