Politics

Are you a terrorist sympathizer?
Nope. Deployed every year of the twenty year war except for 2. I have ZERO issues killing bad people. I have issues with bold statements from forum tough guys that are not productive or stimulate good conversation so we all can better ourselves.
 
When you find yourself in a hole and it keeps getting deeper …. Stop digging
 
Did you kill anyone with those things on their heads?
Sometimes I wore a rag on mine, sometimes those with rags on their heads were loyal to their struggling government and did very valorous acts in support of coalition forces.
 
Nope. Deployed every year of the twenty year war except for 2. I have ZERO issues killing bad people. I have issues with bold statements from forum tough guys that are not productive or stimulate good conversation so we all can better ourselves.
And it's not a tough guy bold statement. Trump and the U.S military simply need to quit messing around with a country that are playing the U.S for fools.
Iran will never honor any agreement, and they will keep on doing what they are doing until such time they are eliminated and kept from doing so.
As far as stimulating conversation so you can all better yourselves. I would take a good hard look at the plethora of babbling bullshit on this thread.
If you can't handle a direct and unfiltered comment, thats on you.
 
I joined this forum thirteen years ago to learn. Regardless of what we do for a living or have been exposed to there is always someone smarter or with a new way of looking at something. I think sometimes there is great perspective on this thread. Most of the time it derails into an argument from the right or left trench line we hunker down in. I was always taught that Issue-Discussion-Recommendation are the three things that should be used to deliver thought. Simply hurling out a statement is not productive.
 
lol.....did i offend your delicate sensibilities?

What is on top of the Mullahs and clerics heads?.....a rag.
I have no problem insulting terrorists
View attachment 761453

Religious headwear is common across many religions. Persians as a whole do not wear the headgear Arabs do.

Are these guys “ragheads” as well?
1777129711974.jpeg
 
And it's not a tough guy bold statement. Trump and the U.S military simply need to quit messing around with a country that are playing the U.S for fools.
Iran will never honor any agreement, and they will keep on doing what they are doing until such time they are eliminated and kept from doing so.
As far as stimulating conversation so you can all better yourselves. I would take a good hard look at the plethora of babbling bullshit on this thread.
If you can't handle a direct and unfiltered comment, thats on you.
What is the agreement? Why Should they follow our agreement? What is in it for them (short and long term)? What is in it for us (short and long term). How do we monitor and enforce? Lets discuss the agreement we feel makes sense.
 
Having deployed to number countries in the Middle East myself, and worn a rag on my head from time to time and worked with a number of good people over there fighting bad people, I find your ignorance and insults to someone you don't know as quite pathetic. You have now dipped yourself into the same class as @Big Easy and @Pondoro. Ignorance drivel spewing forth.
I read a lot on here and tried to participate a little in the conversation, but when that troll Frostbite puke was spewing forth I decided to quite conversing here. Now we have @Pondoro and Big Easy taking his place. You have now stooped yourself down to there level and I see no difference between you and them. A troll.
Please, go ahead and insult me too while you're at it. A lot of smack talk from someone who has obviously felt it was not worth your time to go forth and fight for, defend, and serve your country.
 
I'm good with Christian hats.
How about practical "hats" that keep the sun and dust at bay while working in the desert. That is the LRDG (22 SAS) in WW2.
 

Attachments

  • Shemag.jpg
    Shemag.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 97
What is the agreement? Why Should they follow our agreement? What is in it for them (short and long term)? What is in it for us (short and long term). How do we monitor and enforce? Lets discuss the agreement we feel makes sense.
How do you make an agreement with hardline IRGC zealots who hate Israel and the U.S?
I don't know.
Get rid of the Zealots and let the people rule the country.
I have no answer for a regime that would slaughter its own people by the thousands by execution.
Radicalism and hatred is too ingrained into that culture to reasonably expect any sort of immediate change.
 
You guys really are reaching....
My point is "Rag Head" is a derogatory comment by those who are truly ignorant. Its not a rag. Its an article of clothing with practical design. Similar to the American baseball cap. Practical. Your comment was to lump everyone who wears a "rag" as being a terrorist.
 
A Mullahs turban is religiously symbolic to the prophet Muhammad who was said to wear one.
I digress, and won't get into Islam here.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,546
Members
169,371
Latest member
BernardCos
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top