Politics

You know, on an earlier post you mentioned he should not have fired due to homes, other people being around. Her "wife" was sitting in the passenger side and she did not get hit. The last one , if it was like you said, should have hit her I'd think.
It's what the pathologist reported. If that's where the bullet exited, I think her partner would be lucky to not have been hit. The bullet that went through the windshield obviously didn't kill her. It could have hit her but I don't see how unless shot from the side of the car.
 
On a smaller scale but same here in Fort Collins, Colorado. City built a light rail system a block west and parallel to the main street that runs north/south through the city. They also bought dozens of “green” buses for the bus routes. Problem is that nobody but bums or vagrants use it! You will see two or three people on the train or on the buses. Millions and millions of dollars spent for a stupid “feel good” liberal project. It’s ridiculous.
I think most Americans are too independent, and we enjoy the freedom of that independence through our cars and trucks......its in our DNA....I don't think that other than in large metro areas...mass transit will not be a sell to peasants like myself.
 
I think most Americans are too independent, and we enjoy the freedom of that independence through our cars and trucks......its in our DNA....I don't think that other than in large metro areas...mass transit will not be a sell to peasants like myself.
North American city sprawl also doesn’t fit with the mass transit idea.
 
Really hard to believe they would be that stupid. Hopefully not "yellow journalism."
From Al Jazeera:


CENTCOM said the Shahed-139 drone “aggressively approached” the aircraft carrier, which was sailing about 800km (500 miles) from Iran’s southern coast, with “unclear intent”. And it “continued to fly toward the ship despite de-escalatory measures taken by US forces operating in international waters”.

There was no immediate comment from the Iranian authorities.

Iran’s Tasnim news agency, citing an unnamed source with knowledge of the matter, reported that communication was lost with a drone – which had “successfully” sent data back to the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) – in international waters.

Tasnim said an investigation was under way to determine why the disconnection took place.

After the shoot-down, CENTCOM said that IRGC forces also harassed a US-flagged and US-crewed merchant vessel in the Strait of Hormuz, a Gulf waterway critical to global trade.

“Two IRGC boats and an Iranian Mohajer drone approached M/V Stena Imperative at high speeds and threatened to board and seize the tanker,” it said.

 
I SINCERELY hope we do not let down the hope for freedom by the protestors in Iran. They need help as they have no fire power.
A few missiles into the guard barracks would be a good start.
 
Yeah, these rioters aren’t the good guys.


That commentary in the video is right on the money. These people equate their mental illness to real minorities rights. So then feel free to call him a N word. He should be rewarded for his restraint.
 
@mdwest

Another tattoo idea?

1770205363174.jpeg
 
Jihadi running for council seat in Birmingham. I can't wait to never go to Birmingham.

The "conviction" was in Yemen. He maintains his "confession" was obtained via torture. Given it was in Yemen, the claim of torture being used is not totally unbelievable. Of course he doesn't stand a chance of winning the election. Just a novel way of grandstanding the plight of Palestinians. That Jerusalem news article helped him accomplish his crackpot goals.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,340
Messages
1,573,323
Members
169,736
Latest member
FernKon189
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top