fourfive8
AH ambassador
- Joined
- Apr 27, 2017
- Messages
- 5,824
- Reaction score
- 14,074
- Media
- 266
- Hunted
- USA, South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana
Yep. For at least the last 30-40 years, I too thought it was common knowledge that there was a proven connection between Tylenol and liver damage. When you look at your hospital bill and see that a single Tylenol tablet costs $40, who doesn’t think big pharma will do practically anything to protect that market? I thought the stories about $40 Tylenol tablets were some kind of conspiracy theory until I saw it on my bill a few years ago. And yes, Darwin does work, but sometimes it takes time. During that time lag, a wake of damaged innocent lives can be left along the way.Leaving Trump out of it, did anyone not know that overdosing on Tylenol will kill you? That has been since long before Trump ever ran for political office. This may be Darwinism at work. Or God's way of weeding out the stupid?
