Politics

How extensive is the lithium deposit that has been found in Arkansas.

1734967840274.png



As I understand the lithium euphoria, wells will be drilled or existing wells utilized to produce water. Lots of water! Submersible pumps will be required, thus requiring lots of electricity. The produced water is very salty and is referred to as "brine." The brine will be processed by electrolysis to get the lithium and other products (hydrogen, fresh water, etc.)



 
The House ethics committee has released the report on Matt Gaetz.

A summary is here for those that don't like to peruse the document. Gaetz has been hinting going after Rubio's seat or run for the governor in 2026. Would be interesting to see if his Teflon coating will hold.

Regardless, it shows that Trump people did no vetting on him or just ignored everything due to his loyalty to Trump.

 
A summary is here for those that don't like to peruse the document. Gaetz has been hinting going after Rubio's seat or run for the governor in 2026. Would be interesting to see if his Teflon coating will hold.

Regardless, it shows that Trump people did no vetting on him or just ignored everything due to his loyalty to Trump.

It also provides no small indicator of his enduring "popularity" among his peers. After all, this was released by a republican majority committee in the House.
 

"Make no mistake: I condemn these murderers, grieve for the victims of their despicable acts, and ache for all the families who have suffered unimaginable and irreparable loss," Biden said in a statement.
"But guided by my conscience and my experience ... I am more convinced than ever that we must stop the use of the death penalty at the federal level," he said. "In good conscience, I cannot stand back and let a new administration resume executions that I halted."
 
A summary is here for those that don't like to peruse the document. Gaetz has been hinting going after Rubio's seat or run for the governor in 2026. Would be interesting to see if his Teflon coating will hold.

Regardless, it shows that Trump people did no vetting on him or just ignored everything due to his loyalty to Trump.

Or they did not find the source creditable, just as the DOJ did not.
 
Trump wants to buy Canada and Greenland. What do you guys think of this?....One can not buy a thing that isn`t for sale..or what?..
Do we have to take Quebec and Ottawa?
 
Do we have to take Quebec and Ottawa?
Should Vancouver come with the deal, we might as well go all in and ask the Indians for Delhi.
 
Should Vancouver come with the deal, we might as well go all in and ask the Indians for Delhi.
If you take over Canada you won’t be able to tell the difference, you will think you got Mumbai!
 

"Make no mistake: I condemn these murderers, grieve for the victims of their despicable acts, and ache for all the families who have suffered unimaginable and irreparable loss," Biden said in a statement.
"But guided by my conscience and my experience ... I am more convinced than ever that we must stop the use of the death penalty at the federal level," he said. "In good conscience, I cannot stand back and let a new administration resume executions that I halted."
"BUT"
The magic word that renders everything immediately before it null and void.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,572,014
Members
169,474
Latest member
AubreyWyan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top