Politics

Thinking about the "why" behind the Gaetz nomination... Im betting its more about what Gaetz will do internally to the DOJ than what he would do externally as the countries most senior cop...

He will make it his life mission to purge the FBI and other federal agencies of the bullshit antics and corruption they have pretty blatantly displayed for the past couple of decades.. Im going to guess there will be a whole lot of "think about whether youd prefer to retire.. or prefer to face prosecution.." type conversations that will happen over the next 12-24 months...
from your lips to God's ears.
 
About damn time
Screenshot_20241114-055136.png
 
The DOJ needs a serious person that can clean house not someone that is tied up with his own personal issues.

For those that say one person can not clean up the entire DOJ. I disagree. He can build a mobile Geheime Staatspolizei to trace malfeasance and fire that whole team. Shoot some hostages in front of the whole group.
 
Fetterman thinks Gaetz is “God level trolling”. I agree..

Maybe…

Or might be some 3D chess…

DeSantis has a senate seat to backfill…

Senate rejects Gaetz as the AG… no problem… meet the junior senator from Florida.. Gaetz…
 
I feel we need to build some state of the art refineries.

Is it accurate that we have not built a refinery since the 70’s? That seems hard to believe.

I do know that a lot of wells in the gulf have been capped and taken down, a lot of the rigs we used to fish around no longer exist.

This is one a few of us here had a hand in.


Not as plugged in as once was, have not been in that world for several years now.

 
  • Like
Reactions: WAB
Maybe…

Or might be some 3D chess…

DeSantis has a senate seat to backfill…

Senate rejects Gaetz as the AG… no problem… meet the junior senator from Florida.. Gaetz…
I’m wondering if Desantis might pull a Huey P Long (Louisiana governor in the 1930s) and name himself Senator and maintain his governor title too.
 
The DOJ needs a serious person that can clean house not someone that is tied up with his own personal issues.

For those that say one person can not clean up the entire DOJ. I disagree. He can build a mobile Geheime Staatspolizei to trace malfeasance and fire that whole team. Shoot some hostages in front of the whole group.
Toss a few of the tyrants in the clink as an example to the rest for whatever U.S. codes they violated setting up Trump and his supporters. Clean house from top to bottom.
 
I’m wondering if Desantis might pull a Huey P Long (Louisiana governor in the 1930s) and name himself Senator and maintain his governor title too.

Things just got even more interesting...

Gaetz just resigned his seat in congress...

This is not God level trolling.. there is definitely some 3D chess going on..


DeSantis has 8 weeks to replace him.. which means a new R congressman of DeSantis' choosing will be sworn in along with all of the other new congressmen on Jan 3rd..

And Gaetz is definitely going somewhere... whether it be the AG office.. or somewhere else..
 
Kyle Rittenhouse for the next ATF Director!

:ROFLMAO:

Have a feeling ATF is one of the agencies disbanded with the remnant laws on it's books divided up between other agencies.
 
I'll bet you a nice dinner that Gaetz's nom never makes it to a vote. The senate will love to find an issue where they can say we are with you Mr President, but .............. Gaetz will provide an irresistible and totally justifiable opportunity.

You may be right on that. On the other hand what if Trump has talked to DeSantis. The Senate either confirms Gaetz or DeSantis appoints Gaetz to the Senate. Then they have to live with him every day. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I have no clue but the mental gymnastics are keeping me laughing.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,402
Members
169,559
Latest member
ModestoShe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top