Politics

I'm glued to the t.v and internet.

Razor thin lead for Trump in Arizona, however, the Arizona house & senate seat races are not going well for republicans
 
I’m watching CNN. I want to see the wailing and the wearing of sackcloth. :cool:
 
I'm glued to the t.v and internet.

Razor thin lead for Trump in Arizona, however, the Arizona house & senate seat races are not going well for republicans

Looking like Prop 139 will pass easily, I'm quite disgusted by this. Lake was always a mistake.
 
Looking like Prop 139 will pass easily, I'm quite disgusted by this. Lake was always a mistake.
Lake may not be the best candidate, but she is a much better alternative to radical Gallego.
Considering Arizona's large population of Hispanic voters, it's not really surprising that Gallego is winning.
 
The Proposition here to ban mountain lion/bobcat hunting is failing by 55-45%. I'm amazed after several graphic anti hunting political ads ran for the last several months. However, a 6% tax on firearms and ammo sold in Colorado is passing by 53-46%. Thanks going to really hurt the local gun shops throughout the state and those I frequent.
 
Lake may not be the best candidate, but she is a much better alternative to radical Gallego.
Considering Arizona's large population of Hispanic voters, it's not really surprising that Gallego is winning.

She's only worthwhile if she can win. She was never going to win. She needs to get out of politics.
 
The right to abortion initiative
Well, Prop 79 did here in Colorado too. It amended the state constitution and requires health insurance plans to pay for abortions. As if our medical insurance isn't expensive enough.
 
Republicans take control of the Senate. Swamp Weasel Chuck Schumer can go pound sand.
Just need to retain control of the house.
Schumer and Pelosi need to retire. They are long overdue. I guess it's their positions of power, like an addiction, that keeps them in politics?
 
What's Prop 139 in AZ?

It's a constitutional amendment to throw the door wide open on abortion. It prevents the state gov't from passing any legislation that restricts abortion in any way. No age restrictions on who can get an abortion, no parental notification if a minor, no restriction on who can perform an abortion and of course no limit on when the abortion can be performed with respect to how long the woman has been pregnant.

So an abortion can be had by a 12 year old if she and only she wishes, up to the moment of birth and by Joe the Abortion Guy with no medical training whatsoever. At least that's how I read it.
 
The Proposition here to ban mountain lion/bobcat hunting is failing by 55-45%. I'm amazed after several graphic anti hunting political ads ran for the last several months.

I just saw an article on that. I hope it holds.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,205
Members
169,509
Latest member
MonikaEdge
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top