Politics

Every HAMAS loving Palestinian supporting ignorant child in our universities should be forced to watch this clip on a large screen twice a day. This brutalized young woman was forced into a vehicle while the mob shouts God is great. She remains among the missing.

@flatwater bill agreed on your comment about Russia’s stance. And no, I don’t think agreeing with what they said is buying into propaganda any more than agreeing with the other side. Doesn’t matter whether you’re on the left or right side of a fence, the other side will always be the wrong one to whoever.

Anyone see Iran President helicopter down and he’s missing? Placing bets there was a bit of foreign interference there?
Probably not. He was in a chopper in mountains and heavy fog - hardly an all weather aircraft. No doubt the pilot was chanting Allahu akbar as they augered in.

Seems like something Russian aviation might attempt in the third year of their brutal and to date woefully unsuccessful conquest of Ukraine.

Last edited:
It’s about time to stop calling it a fleet!
You are correct. - A flotilla would be more appropriate.

Fortunately, everything is actually going to plan, and the brutal dictator and his henchmen are still simply misunderstood.

I was speaking to a friend about whether Democrats would have a better chance in November if Biden stepped aside. While there are a handful of potential candidates who would probably be more electable than Biden, the Democratic bench is hardly as deep as many would like to believe. Also, most are too far to the left to win over common sense democrats such as myself, let alone a general election.

I was speaking to a friend about whether Democrats would have a better chance in November if Biden stepped aside. While there are a handful of potential candidates who would probably be more electable than Biden, the Democratic bench is hardly as deep as many would like to believe. Also, most are too far to the left to win over common sense democrats such as myself, let alone a general election.
And why would we want Biden to step aside as a candidate--most here would prefer a Republican win, no? Who supports the Democrat platform?

I wonder if they will try to blame Israel.

I dont think they will. Even if Israel was involved (which I don't believe they were)

They can't have the perception that they are that weak and that unprepared that their president can be assassinated. As much as they think it might get them some support internally, I think it would demonstrate a level of weakness that they can't afford.

Supposedly some places are shooting off fireworks in celebration. I think internally Iran has some serious issues.

And why would we want Biden to step aside as a candidate--most here would prefer a Republican win, no? Who supports the Democrat platform?
Regardless of what you think of Biden, it is worth contemplating the factors influencing party dynamics heading into an election.

Regardless of what you think of Biden, it is worth contemplating the factors influencing party dynamics heading into an election.

I still believe that your party will replace him with Newsome. Kamala would never be able to obtain enough floor votes and the superdelegates will vote as Nancy tells them. Jeffery will be a non factor.

I still believe that your party will replace him with Newsome. Kamala would never be able to obtain enough floor votes and the superdelegates will vote as Nancy tells them. Jeffery will be a non factor.
If they replace Biden with someone else other than Kamala or another black politician then Democrats will lose the black vote. That was the deal Biden made, a black female to succeed him.

Unless he gets a stroke or something I doubt he will be replaced without his consent. At this point he seems adamant about running for a second term.

This is like watching a modern reenactment of the reign of George III. He should have abdicated due to what was likely a severe bi-polar condition that left him, even by the admission of his loyalists, periodically in the grip of “madness.” But rulers, however mentally challenged are still powerful beings which neither parties, nor cabals, nor institutions are eager to remove.

My personal recurring nightmare is Biden finally concedes to the inevitable, perhaps after a disastrous debate, and Michelle Obama rides to the rescue at the convention. She would check all the aggrieved boxes, and likely ignite enthusiasm in the party.

Unfortunately you are correct. There are so many people that need to prove they are not racist.

Which is hysterical. Since voting for someone based on skin color is racist. And I think Dr. MLK would agree.

This is like watching a modern reenactment of the reign of George III. He should have abdicated due to what was likely a severe bi-polar condition that left him, even by the admission of his loyalists, periodically in the grip of “madness.” But rulers, however mentally challenged are still powerful beings which neither parties, nor cabals, nor institutions are eager to remove.

My personal recurring nightmare is Biden finally concedes to the inevitable, perhaps after a disastrous debate, and Michelle Obama rides to the rescue at the convention. She would check all the aggrieved boxes, and likely ignite enthusiasm in the party.

Judging by the color scheme at the crash site, and the photo of the aircraft in the air, it looks like the presidential helicopter was a UH-1D. Virtually all Iran's aircraft are pre-1979, but one would think something a bit more modern could have been found for an executive aircraft. In any case, it would be far from the ideal platform to push through fog and a low ceiling in mountains.

Last edited:
The party cannot afford a fight between Newsome and Harris.

Nancy Pelosi is 84 years old and has never wielded anywhere near that level of control within the DNC. If she did, we never would have heard about the squad.

Every HAMAS loving Palestinian supporting ignorant child in our universities should be forced to watch this clip on a large screen twice a day. This brutalized young woman was forced into a vehicle while the mob shouts God is great. She remains among the missing.

a couple Riflemen on a rooftop could have ended her nightmare.

The IDF, Mossad or even better would be the Kidon group.

will catch everyone of those animals. Israel will hunt down every one of them no matter how long it takes.

The party cannot afford a fight between Newsome and Harris.

Nancy Pelosi is 84 years old and has never wielded anywhere near that level of control within the DNC. If she did, we never would have heard about the squad.
Other than knowing where Newsome's skeletons are buried, Harris doesn't stand a chance. Much as I despise Newsome, he's formidable and would crush Harris. It wouldn't be much of a fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NatishaKin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,