Politics

I've read that as well, but all your user data that's collected from other apps on your phone as well as your internet browser can be collected on or purchased anyway.

Think 20 years from now, running face recognition across every tiktok video every...and think counter intelligence such as blackmail.

Think 20 years from now, running face recognition across every tiktok video every...and think counter intelligence such as blackmail.
Same thing can be accomplished with facebook pictures, instagram, alexa, any other app. Not to mention the camera on your phone, and laptop, those can be remote accessed as well and the person accessing them can take your picture or a video.

That is like saying, “Well, a US company could break the law and steal our data and sell it to the Chinese, so we might as well allow the Chinese to legally install spyware onto the phones or over 100 million Americans.”

Sure, banning TikTok is not a perfect solution to all of the myriad problems created by social media, but it is a big step in the right direction and, again, shuts down Chinese spyware.

Recent poll on issues. I am really surprised why Biden concentrates so much on "climate change". Low hanging fruit maybe, and no way to really show results, just effort that he can show as an accomplishment. Not to mention the financial incentives for donors etc.. Immigration he can do something about that would show results, but then he'd lose the left flank of his party. Personally, I don't even know what threats to Democracy is though they have tried to tie Trump to it.

View attachment 601130
Biden is the current epitome of the threat to Democracy. He is forcefully interfering with the presidential election to remain in power. And he severely abusing his office and the entire administration towards those ends. If this shoe was on the other foot, of NY City was a Conservative stronghold persecuting a Liberal presidential candidate, there would be protesters in the streets burning that city to the ground.

Biden is openly thumbing his nose and threatening the Supreme Court of The United States.

That is like saying, “Well, a US company could break the law and steal our data and sell it to the Chinese, so we might as well allow the Chinese to legally install spyware onto the phones or over 100 million Americans.”

Sure, banning TikTok is not a perfect solution to all of the myriad problems created by social media, but it is a big step in the right direction and, again, shuts down Chinese spyware.

Completely agree take the win in this battle because the Cold War between CCP China and the USA will be a very long one.

Also to everyone else yes other Apps take your data but TikTok is controlled by the CCP and let’s remember if you aren’t on their team they have openly said they want to kill you. Yes, they want to kill Americans.

It's not even that your data is sold "illegally" per say, most of the collection is explained in the TOS that most people don't read anyway. Which in turn basically makes all of it potentially spyware, especially when you consider that our networks themselves are not secure. If a state actor is collecting through a backdoor, or through spyware installed onto a device, then that's a whole different issue. Spyware can be installed remotely as well. This article from the EFF explains a little bit of how google (and most of the internet) essentially does the same data collection for adware that tick tok does.....

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2020/...r-data-heres-how-company-shares-monetizes-and

Most metadata collected is sold to literally anyone who wants to buy it, as well as stored long term in server farms.

QUOTE="John Wasmuth, post: 1224100, member: 28944"]
Anyone else cock an eye brow watching President Crapshispants bless himself with the sign of the cross while beating the drums for any and all abortions?
[/QUOTE]
I didn’t see that but I did see him read “pause” off of the tele-prompter while giving a speech somewhere.

Anyone else cock an eye brow watching President Crapshispants bless himself with the sign of the cross while beating the drums for any and all abortions?
[/QUOTE]
I didn’t see that but I did see him read “pause” off of the tele-prompter while giving a speech somewhere.

Biden is the current epitome of the threat to Democracy. He is forcefully interfering with the presidential election to remain in power. And he severely abusing his office and the entire administration towards those ends. If this shoe was on the other foot, of NY City was a Conservative stronghold persecuting a Liberal presidential candidate, there would be protesters in the streets burning that city to the ground.

Biden is openly thumbing his nose and threatening the Supreme Court of The United States.

I don’t disagree…

I’m just amazed that anyone is surprised..

Even the most staunch and most biased democrats can’t deny that he’s been a lying, cheating, bullshit artist and bully since he first appeared on the political scene.. that’s not opinion.. that’s fact.. captured in news reel after news reel, predating the internet by more than 25 years…

Like or hate his politics, he’s a class A asshole of a human… there’s more than enough evidence to support that claim…

No one will stand at Joe Bidens wake and ask us to remember him for his humility, kindness, gratitude, grace, or even make an effort to convince anyone he was a decent human being….

Jimmy Carter he is not…

The moment he assumed office everyone, to include those that voted for him knew exactly what we were getting… other than the loss of his mental faculties he’s really no different today than the day he entered law school a billion years ago…

For whatever reason, people thought he was still a better idea than Trump though…

Which is a huge statement in and of itself…

[/QUOTE]

End of quote, repeat the line :D

[/QUOTE]
Yea that’s hilarious…. He’s don’t that frequently and often lol

I don’t disagree…

Even the most staunch and most biased democrats can’t deny that he’s been a lying, cheating, bullshit artist and bully since he first appeared on the political scene.. that’s not opinion.. that’s fact.. captured in news reel after news reel, predating the internet by more than 25 years…

Like or hate his politics, he’s a class A asshole of a human… there’s more than enough evidence to support that claim…

No one will stand at Joe Bidens wake and ask us to remember him for his humility, kindness, gratitude, grace, or even make an effort to convince anyone he was a decent human being….

Jimmy Carter he is not…

The moment he assumed office everyone, to include those that voted for him knew exactly what we were getting… other than the loss of his mental faculties he’s really no different today than the day he entered law school a billion years ago…

For whatever reason, people thought he was still a better idea than Trump though…

I would add that the people who thought he might have been a better choice than Trump, did so with several huge lies being heavily promoted an overwhelming percentage of social media and news organizations. The whole Hunter Biden laptop issues was at Trump scam, Trump was colluding with the Russians, Biden was not compromised by payments to his family and percentages to himself......

I sure wish we could have a do-over with the correct information clearly in front of voters.

I cannot personally stand Trump, but I seriously think, no believe, the World would not be either at war or at the precipice of war. And it would be fascinating to be able to see how the economy might be doing..... Alas we shall never know.

I don’t disagree…

Jimmy Carter he is not…

Some people thought he was better than Trump. Especially dead ones and peoples who voted 5-6 times.
Whether more LIVE people thought he was better,,, If you truly believe Biden got more votes than Obama, I have some beautiful Alaskan Meadowland I'd like to offer you at a MOST attractive price...

If you truly believe Biden got more votes than Obama

So this is was also the part that boggle my mind. I told someone after the election that there might not be fraud but there is some odd data points and he said what do you mean. I said do you believe Biden got more votes that Obama? You could see the wheels spinning.

Some people thought he was better than Trump. Especially dead ones and peoples who voted 5-6 times.
Whether more LIVE people thought he was better,,, If you truly believe Biden got more votes than Obama, I have some beautiful Alaskan Meadowland I'd like to offer you at a MOST attractive price...
Even the law firm hired by Trump found no proof the election was stolen. None of the lawsuits provided any proof or went anywhere. One allegation pushed by Trump surrogates regarding voting machines cost FoxNews close to a billion dollars as well as getting Tucker C. Fired.

Keep running on the 2020 election beings stolen, you’ll lose this one as well. People wish to focus on the future, not the alleged misdeeds of the past.

It's not even that your data is sold "illegally" per say, most of the collection is explained in the TOS that most people don't read anyway. Which in turn basically makes all of it potentially spyware, especially when you consider that our networks themselves are not secure. If a state actor is collecting through a backdoor, or through spyware installed onto a device, then that's a whole different issue. Spyware can be installed remotely as well. This article from the EFF explains a little bit of how google (and most of the internet) essentially does the same data collection for adware that tick tok does.....

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2020/...r-data-heres-how-company-shares-monetizes-and

Most metadata collected is sold to literally anyone who wants to buy it, as well as stored long term in server farms.

Yeah I understand what you are saying but I dont think you are being sinister enough.

Not CCP related (but maybe it is, who knows). But after the Rittenhouse shooting, there was a video posted of him at a Trump rally. Not taken by him, not him tagged in it, but of a random video of the crowd where he is 7 or 8 rows away, and a side profile. No way this was done with the human eye and posted 24 hours later, this was facial recognition software ran against a gigantic dataset.

So think of it like this, a youngman is having an affair, he is filmed in a video without his knowledge just in the background with his mistress. He is a nobody. But one day he gets a secret clearance, or access to a program the CCP want. And now they have an asset.

Granted the CCP could be scrapping Instagram and Facebook too (and they probably are). Its a long game for them.

Even the law firm hired by Trump found no proof the election was stolen. None of the lawsuits provided any proof or went anywhere. One allegation pushed by Trump surrogates regarding voting machines cost FoxNews close to a billion dollars as well as getting Tucker C. Fired.

Keep running on the 2020 election beings stolen, you’ll lose this one as well. People wish to focus on the future, not the alleged misdeeds of the past.

I agree with this. I believe there was an argument to made for Pennsylvania. To win now you need a message for the future and what you are going to do.

But seriously, he got more votes than Obama? I mean its Obama!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrodieLazz

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.