Politics

OK, that is truly hilarious. This is turning into a comedy thread!

Scott, refer back to Royal's post. I did not see the post you are referencing because this crap no longer shows up on my page. Bill
Yeah I get it but thought I would give the troll some facts and figures from my known and verifiable healthcare insurance situation that cannot be disputed. Maybe it will wake up someone, if not him.

Reactions: WAB
If the politicians and those that broadcast the politicians activities were interested in making life better for America and the world at large they would focus on what they can do to help. Appears they prefer to play the I want to look good by making a colleague look bad. Most politicians and news anchors are never so tall as when they are standing on someone else.

Just thought I'd throw this out there.

The man who refuses to judge, who neither agrees nor disagrees, who declares that there are no absolutes and believes that he escapes responsibility, is the man responsible for all the blood that is now spilled in the world. Reality is an absolute, existence is an absolute, a speck of dust is an absolute and so is a human life. Whether you live or die is an absolute. Whether you have a piece of bread or not, is an absolute. Whether you eat your bread or see it vanish into a looter's stomach, is an absolute.

There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil. The man who is wrong still retains some respect for truth, if only by accepting the responsibility of choice. But the man in the middle is the knave who blanks out the truth in order to pretend that no choice or values exist, who is willing to sit out the course of any battle, willing to cash in on the blood of the innocent or to crawl on his belly to the guilty, who dispenses justice by condemning both the robber and the robbed to jail, who solves conflicts by ordering the thinker and the fool to meet each other halfway. In any compromise between food and poison, it is only death that can win. In any compromise between good and evil, it is only evil that can profit. In that transfusion of blood which drains the good to feed the evil, the compromise is the transmitting rubber tube.

I mean really @Bushpig4Ever, how many depictions of sodomy are really necessary in a civilized society? I'd say that the images you have shared illustrate only the staggering decline of Germany. I must admit that I do often wonder where your obsession with Trump comes from though. Wouldn't you be better served by boldly standing up in cyberspace against Malema and the EFF?

I wonder if there are any memes of the operational readiness of the German military?

Careful now, I've read several articles the past few years where many of the NATO countries perform pretty well. An example is tank crews, which tend to have veteran crews vs US tank crew with younger troops.

Example: https://www.stripes.com/germany-blasts-past-nato-allies-in-tank-challenge-1.531898
Does a Canadian soldier still hold the record for longest sniper kill? I believe the US decorated him for that . . .

Bottom line, I suggest, is that while many NATO countries (if not most) could do more (including my own), we are all in this together.

I'm thinking that there was a subsequent kill by a US sniper that was somewhat longer, not totally sure of that. Canadian snipers are quite good. And to the point above, Canada is the sub killing unit of NATO. Their frigates are quite good and outperform the US in that particular application. As stated above, we are all in this together.

Screen Shot 2019-03-07 at 10.34.46.png

Anybody want any one of these teams sneaking up on them?

2.3 KM or 3.45 KM away. :eek: I don't think they have to sneak. :rolleyes:

I wonder if there is a AH equivalent website for snipers and if there is an extensive discussion/bashing of Hornady bullets. Probably not..............

View attachment 272497

Anybody want any one of these teams sneaking up on them?

2.3 KM or 3.45 KM away. :eek: I don't think they have to sneak. :rolleyes:

Further proof that Hornady bullets work just fine as long as you back up far enough to let the velocity drop. :LOL:

Further proof that Hornady bullets work just fine as long as you back up far enough to let the velocity drop. :LOL:

With a ten second time to target gravity would have accelerated the vertical drop of that bullet to over 300 feet per second. More proof that if one fires a rifle straight up, that a falling bullet could hurt.

The English-American pronunciation of his name is Coal Bert
The French pronunciation of his name is Coal Bare

Since he seems to prefer the French pronunciation, maybe he should consider emigrating from an English speaking country to one that has French as the official language. It's only s short flight to Haiti.

Careful now, I've read several articles the past few years where many of the NATO countries perform pretty well. An example is tank crews, which tend to have veteran crews vs US tank crew with younger troops.

Example: https://www.stripes.com/germany-blasts-past-nato-allies-in-tank-challenge-1.531898

Wouldn’t disagree with that, experience is huge. Last I read, less than half of their tanks were not mission capable. If the tanks won’t run then experienced crews would be novice infantry?

After all the hype and hope leading up to the last election.

U.S. Ban on Imports of Some Elephant and Lion Trophies
........... The decision, reported in a memorandum published last week by the federal Fish and Wildlife Service, overturns an Obama-era ban on some trophies and contradicts public statements by President Trump, who had endorsed the restrictions. ...............

Maybe the only thing they agree on.

Shouldn't it be renamed: Trump-Obama Ban on Imports. Just saying.

After all the hype and hope leading up to the last election.

Maybe the only thing they agree on.

Shouldn't it be renamed: Trump-Obama Ban on Imports. Just saying.

Anyone who believed the hype and hope around the ban lifting was foolish IMO.

Anyone who thinks that hunters overall would have been better off under Hillary is even more foolish .

Economy is growing, the libs are losing theit minds, and America is no longer letting others take advantage of our generousity.

If all that happens is I don't get my ivory I'm pretty dang happy, especially considering I never expected it to begin with .

Hey, you are not allowed to bring out the Hillary gun. NO tradesies.

I guess that is probably the sad part. When we have to rationalize our choices because the alternative is worse. (doesn't matter which side of the equation you're on)

Can we get a candidate for office, don't care what office, that is actually a leader that a landslide of people could get behind.
I'm delusional, I know. Maybe I'm still asleep.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottyB2157

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!