Politics

Thank you to Rep Cathy McMorris for introducing a bill to stop Sleazy Joe from selling off the Strategic Oil Reserves:
"draining our Strategic Reserves for political purposes and selling it to China is a significant threat to our national energy security" she said
The US Strategic Oil Reserve dropped to it's lowest level in 40 years after Joe sold it to his Chinese handlers. Strange that now they want to censor TikTok because it helps China. (or can't be cotrolled?...............FWB

Thank you to Rep Cathy McMorris for introducing a bill to stop Sleazy Joe from selling off the Strategic Oil Reserves:
I always wonder if bills like this are just virtue signaling in an election year. It has no chance of passing the Senate or being signed into law by Biden.

It passed the House..........but I agree. Little chance in Senate.......FWB

@Red Leg Very interesting Covid study..............and not the first to show this. The Mead, et al study published Jan 24, by NIH showed the same......but was retracted after great pressure from big Pharma and the dems............FWB

Interesting Covid study. It has problems because the participants and their comorbidities inevitably vary a great deal. However, the sampling is large enough to normalize some of that across the study group.

Many such studies rolling in. Those that got the shot, and especially those that continue to do so, are the reason for the increased all-cause mortality numbers. mRNA will never pass a clinical trial to become a viable treatment mechanism for any non-emergency use in the future.

The vaccine supplants the immune system, it does not bolster it.

The classified documents issue with Biden, Pence and Trump is interesting. Senator's and VP’s have no executive authority to declassify an operation, event, or documents. Only the executive himself does.

So the media keeps regurgitating the same BS.

Pence and Biden were good little boys and turned the documents over.

The fact they turned them over does not negate the fact that they committed a felony by removing them in the first place.

There are many here that dealt with sensitive information and still do. It was pounded into our heads when we first learned the rules early In our careers. Then again for each operation, task or training with new equipment Etc.

When you go into a specific task oriented group you are almost threatened by the consequences of sharing anything. Then when you leave you sign a stack of documents. And they say in effect. You will go somewhere very bad for a very long time if you run your lips.

So we lowly peons in the military go to prison for talking about anything, let alone, taking a document and showing it around. Or having them piled up behind our corvette for crackheads to read.

My appraisal of this issue is Biden and Pence had zero right to take documents out of a skif and have them in their house. They are sworn to the same constitution and have zero additional rights under that constitution than I do.

The President on the other hand does have the authority to declassify. The legal issue he has, is if he shared it with people he shouldn’t have.

This whole classified documents issue should be about the larger issue. These three buffoons are the ones that got caught. Apparently it’s widely known that senator's, VP’s, and Presidents have been doing this for decades. An illegal act that an E-1 would go to prison for.
Okay but there’s a protocol for the president declassifying documents and it wasn’t followed by Trump. Plus, I don’t think it’s legal for even the president to declassify some things.

I assume to many this makes him a swamp creature and RINO. To me, it makes him an honorable man.

I assume to many this makes him a swamp creature and RINO. To me, it makes him an honorable man.

In both 2016 and 2020 I told friends and family that I was actually voting for Pence, so this feels a bit like further confirmation for what I believe my decision will be for 2024.

Many such studies rolling in. Those that got the shot, and especially those that continue to do so, are the reason for the increased all-cause mortality numbers. mRNA will never pass a clinical trial to become a viable treatment mechanism for any non-emergency use in the future.

The vaccine supplants the immune system, it does not bolster it.

mRNA is just a means of manufacture, it is neither good nor bad. If you know what gene edit you are trying to produce, it gets you there faster. If you don’t, well, neither mRNA or traditional manufacture will do you much good.

A few days ago it was said that this is one of the smartest guys on the air or similar.

Well here he is today saying he "would walk over broken glass to vote FOR Trump" and AGAINST the current idiot in chief, Joe Biden.
Check it out.

You are the only one that I can think of that is saying "great President", even if it is sarcastically. I can't think of anyone on this site who has championed anything Biden has done, not even a little bit. I only respond because the way you say it makes it sound like an implication that some here do support him. I don't think that's true. And what someone had said about stocks was that their stocks were pretty much the same irrespective of who's in office. That's not the same as supporting Biden. Frankly, I'm making more money thanks to Biden: he gave us (federal workers) a nice raise. I guarantee you that I don't support him in any way though.
Your opinion. My opinion is that there are Biden supporters here and will vote for him this time like they did last time.
Just my opinion from reading posts.

"draining our Strategic Reserves for political purposes and selling it to China is a significant threat to our national energy security" she said
The US Strategic Oil Reserve dropped to it's lowest level in 40 years after Joe sold it to his Chinese handlers. Strange that now they want to censor TikTok because it helps China. (or can't be cotrolled?...............FWB
Sadly she is leaving Congress, one of the few that are OK.

My opinion is that there are Biden supporters here and will vote for him this time like they did last time.

You are entitled to your opinion, as all of us are. My comment was just that I can't remember having seen anyone actually come up in support of Biden, with comments they have shared.

My opinion is that there are Biden supporters here and will vote for him this time like they did last time.

You are entitled to your opinion, as all of us are. My comment was just that I can't remember having seen anyone actually come up in support of Biden, with comments they have shared.
Would you? I wouldnt. Plenty of comments here to bolster my opinion, but in the end thats all it is.

Agreed, I have not heard a single person on this site express support for Biden. Disliking Trump does not equate to liking Biden!

Agreed, I have not heard a single person on this site express support for Biden. Disliking Trump does not equate to liking Biden!

It puts me in mind of something Charles Koch, a man I know, like and respect greatly, said when pressed to choose between Clinton and Trump, “you’re asking me to choose between cancer and a heart attack”! I did not agree with that sentiment at the time, but it’s not too far off how I feel in the Biden vs Trump comparison this time around.

It puts me in mind of something Charles Koch, a man I know, like and respect greatly, said when pressed to choose between Clinton and Trump, “you’re asking me to choose between cancer and a heart attack”! I did not agree with that sentiment at the time, but it’s not too far off how I feel in the Biden vs Trump comparison this time around.
You should watch the vid I posted above....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zward

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg