Please pray for us

RobertT325

Reaction score
In fact, it is really terrible and at such moments you begin to appreciate what you have and the fact that you can open the tap at any time and you will get water from there. Lack of water is just terrible and it is incomprehensible to the mind how you survive, how hard it is for you and your children when there is an acute shortage of water. To be honest,I don't believe that rituals and drumming can cause rain. But I believe in God and I think that if we do not pass by these discussions and pray,we will help people. Many people perceive this very strange, but this does not mean that you need to get on your knees and start praying. Even if we just go to the Prayers service and start praying, it will already be heard and voiced in many places by the priests. I am sure that this will really help, but for us it takes 2-3 minutes.

meigsbucks

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, NRA Life Member
Hunted
Zimbabwe and Namibia
The situation in Southern Africa is dire. I pray You receive rain soon.

krish

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Where there are LIBERAL'S there is shortages.
LOOK AT CALIFORNIA..

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Just came from a hunt and already longing for the bush
JPmbogo wrote on yhc's profile.
I have factory loaded Hornady 450 NE 3 1/4 DGS that I am selling for not much more than the brass itself at $75/box - see my listing for same.
Justbryan wrote on Rafter JK's profile.
Get Crazy Larry yet? Wishing I had shot Alpine Ibex too!
laurence burkin wrote on UKHunter's profile.
Hi the dude in the picture. It would be cool to know the area (genetics) of the stag you have in your profile picture. I am from New Zealand and shot a stag here that is almost identical, especially the throw backs. I can send you a photo to prove I'm genuine with my enquiry.