Please pray for us

RobertT325

Reaction score
In fact, it is really terrible and at such moments you begin to appreciate what you have and the fact that you can open the tap at any time and you will get water from there. Lack of water is just terrible and it is incomprehensible to the mind how you survive, how hard it is for you and your children when there is an acute shortage of water. To be honest,I don't believe that rituals and drumming can cause rain. But I believe in God and I think that if we do not pass by these discussions and pray,we will help people. Many people perceive this very strange, but this does not mean that you need to get on your knees and start praying. Even if we just go to the Prayers service and start praying, it will already be heard and voiced in many places by the priests. I am sure that this will really help, but for us it takes 2-3 minutes.

meigsbucks

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, NRA Life Member
Hunted
Zimbabwe and Namibia
The situation in Southern Africa is dire. I pray You receive rain soon.

krish

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Where there are LIBERAL'S there is shortages.
LOOK AT CALIFORNIA..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForestLarg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

DGGardner wrote on Rare Breed's profile.
I'm sure I am a day late and a dollar short but if the deal on the .416 falls through let me know and I will buy it.
Pondoro wrote on Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS's profile.
Hello...could you please pm me regarding what species available on this fly-camp offer....can cape buffalo be taken for instance..? Trophy prices..?
matt vejar wrote on kevin masters's profile.
Kevin,
Played rookie league for the Yankees in Paintsville after winning the College World Series at Fullerton State, in1979. All I could think about was the movie “Deliverance”- lived up in a hollow with some other players. Refused to go on a moonshine run because it was a dry county-no way. Met some of the nicest people on the planet there! Van Lear the home of Loretta Lynn was highlight of summer LOL.
Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards