Planning for Mozambique

Thanks Josh, and thanks David, you know the old saying, it only takes one O shit to erase 400 ata boy’s.
With that said each hunter is entitled to his/her opinion.
I do not feel like I have to add anything further. I have said what had to be said I offered to fix any issues had. Issues happen regardless of individual and or Outfitter it is how they are fixed in the end. I have nothing to be ashamed of.
A trail of unhappy hunters do not exists. (FACT)
Thanks for your continued support.
My best as always.
 
@KWALATA SAFARIS We will be in camp this time next year. Looking forward to you introducing us to Niassa.
 
Do not pass up the chance to take those little guys! And find a PH who is excited about them or inspire your PH to put effort into getting them;)
Ditto that.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,425
Messages
1,575,767
Members
170,389
Latest member
RickeyJ067
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top