Plains Game Hunt

LJ SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2017
AH fanatic
Reviews
1
Joined
May 7, 2016
Messages
612
Reaction score
836
Location
Kenton on Sea
Website
ljhuntingsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
172
Media
656
Hunting reports
Africa
17
Member of
PHASA
Hi All

We have the following packages available for 2020.

7 Days total 6 Days hunting

Animals included in package:

1x Kudu
1x Gemsbuck
1x Common Springbuck
1x Common Blesbuck
1x Bushbuck
1x Warthog

Total package price 6500.00 US Dollars

Included in package:

All animals in package
All accommodation
All South African beverages in moderation
Daily laundry services
All roads traveled during the hunt
Service of Professional hunter and Skinner
Rifle if needed

Not Included:

All flights
Entry fees at Non hunting activities
Imported spirits
Taxidermy work
Ammunition

Note: full fees is payable for wounded and lost animals

IMG-20190705-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20190708-WA0013.jpg
IMG_20190327_162745.jpg
IMG_20190403_121822.jpg
IMG-20190710-WA0001.jpg
IMG_20190403_084825.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,221
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top