Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
Hunted
USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
Folks I am looking for some information My Son and a few of his fellow military friends will be in the Gulf Port area of Mississippi in Feb doing some military training and are looking for a place they might be able to do some Hog or Exotic game hunting. If anyone has any info or recommendations please let me know. Thanks Bob

Thank You I'll check them out.

Folks I am looking for some information My Son and a few of his fellow military friends will be in the Gulf Port area of Mississippi in Feb doing some military training and are looking for a place they might be able to do some Hog or Exotic game hunting. If anyone has any info or recommendations please let me know. Thanks Bob
Well if they can make it up to the panhandle of Texas I can do both for them all in one whack. I'd be honored to hunt with them.

Thanks Gizmo I'll check and see if they plan to rent a car I'm sure they will. message me some info and prices if you would. Bob

I'm looking to hunt Mississippi hogs soon as well so love to see some suggestions also

@Bobpuckett, sorry to say iI don't have anything that far east for pigs and there are not too many exotics out that way. I do still do the night vision hunts on the far east side of Texas. if they have any interest I would be happy to work a deal for some service guys.

Thanks James send me some info and I'll run it by them. Where in east Texas is the hunt done?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnyOkn64

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois