Phillip,
Watched the buffalo and hyena show. Nice work. Good shooting. Looking forward to the elephant segment. Going after my first buffalo in Sep 2024. Hopefully it will go as smoothly as yours.
Thanks. The buff hunt was difficult no doubt. I hope these kind of shows help you prepare for your next safari.

Is there a link to the episodes?
They are only on Sportsman's channel right now. You have to DVR them. The buff hunt was last week, this week is Bill from Swift, and then I believe the following week is my elephant hunt which is the final episode for the year. It will be the teaser for next season with my Tanzania safari to come.
They will be available in a few months on YouTube.

Saw the buffalo and hyena episode. Enjoyed it and looking forward to seeing the elephant episode. I was wondering if that was the same Phillip Glass.
It's me. Just with the name misspelled from time to time!
Regards,
Philip

You have a face for radio :LOL: . I always enjoy TIA and especially the Omay episodes for obvious reasons.
Looked like a snare scar around the hyena's neck ??
Too funny!
Yes a big snare scar. I have to decide if I am going to mount that one or shoot another one this year.

The elephant hunt is not showing on the schedule this week where I live, only re-runs.

On my tv schedule it said a rerun but I taped it anyway and it was the tuskless hunt. Great hunt! I’ve had only 1 run in with a pissed off cow elephant and can’t say I want another. Turned out she had lost a tusk and the nerve had gotten infected and she was in great pain. Great hunt Philip.

I don’t have that channel anymore so I’m waiting for YouTube . They did say next month hopefully. Can’t wait to watch

Philip,I had to call Dish and have the Sportsman channel added to my T.V. to watch your hunt.It showed the Tuskless hunt.I guess I missed the buff hunt.Maybe they will show re runs.Those tuskless hunts keep you on your toes don't they.Good to watch.

The elephant hunt is not showing on the schedule this week where I live, only re-runs.
They have several episodes in between my two for some reason. I guess it will be a couple weeks yet.

Thanks. I still don't have the ele hunt on Fubo.
On my tv schedule it said a rerun but I taped it anyway and it was the tuskless hunt. Great hunt! I’ve had only 1 run in with a pissed off cow elephant and can’t say I want another. Turned out she had lost a tusk and the nerve had gotten infected and she was in great pain. Great hunt Philip.

I'm gonna have to do the same thing.
Andy mentioned it won't be long before it hits YouTube. He was thinking 3 months after Sportsmans but maybe it will be sooner.

My DVR didn't record anything this week. Maybe as others stated it was scheduled as rerun when in fact it was a new episode?

They are only on Sportsman's channel right now. You have to DVR them. The buff hunt was last week, this week is Bill from Swift, and then I believe the following week is my elephant hunt which is the final episode for the year. It will be the teaser for next season with my Tanzania safari to come.
They will be available in a few months on YouTube.
It appears Andy just uploaded this episode to YouTube a few hours ago. I'm watching it now and enjoying it immensely. Great shots by you on both the Hyena and the Buff. York seems like a great guy to hunt with...very affable but hard working.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelitaAu

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,