PGO Bug Racer

slad68

AH elite
Reviews
1
Joined
Feb 1, 2011
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
1,600
Deals & offers
130
Media
339
Hunting reports
Africa
5
Does anyone here own or have experience with the PGO Bugracer?


CHARACTERISTIC
- Length 2920 mm
- Width 1620 mm
- Height 1480 mm
- Wheel Base 2250 mm
- Weight 492 kg
- Fuel Tank 30 Litre
MOTOR
- Type 4T, 4V Fuel Injection Water Cooling
- Capacity 558 cc
- Max Power 28 kw / 6000 rpm
- Max Torque 37/46,2 Nm at 3000/5500 rpm
- Ignition Transistor
- Start System Electric
TRANSMISSION
- Type CVT-Beit
- Gear Box L / H / N / R
BRAKE
- Front Disc X 2
- Rear Disc X 2
TIRE
- Front 26 x 8 - 14 ON ROAD
26 x 9 - 14 OFF ROAD
- Rear 26 x 10 - 14 ON ROAD
26 x 11 - 14 OFF ROAD
 

Attachments

  • cache_7376611.jpg
    cache_7376611.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 209

Forum statistics

Threads
70,437
Messages
1,576,249
Members
170,536
Latest member
KAOLavina1
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top