SavannahHarris

Reaction score
Hi all !

My name is Savannah and I’m the daughter of a now loooong retired PH Peter Harris. The reason I’m posting is to connect with any of his old clients or other PH’s that may have trained under him and collect some stories and memories or old photos?

He’s getting older and greyer and I think he would appreciate it and id love to know what my dad got up too in the way back when’s.

Hi. I know your dad....I did an elephant hunt for him...also have one of his old pamphlets..met him when he still had Ndlovu lodge..

He gave me a new box of 500Jeff cases that I still have

I hunted with your dad in 2008 , great guy and fun to hunt with . I think I have a pic or two of him

I hunted with your dad (Peter) a couple of times. Had a great tme.
034.JPG

Hi all !

My name is Savannah and I’m the daughter of a now loooong retired PH Peter Harris. The reason I’m posting is to connect with any of his old clients or other PH’s that may have trained under him and collect some stories and memories or old photos?

He’s getting older and greyer and I think he would appreciate it and id love to know what my dad got up too in the way back when’s.
I hunted with Peter Harris; your father is an amazing hunter and great person. Had a wonderful time, and very productive hunt. I was lucky enough for him to stay at our home, it was a sojourn stay when he was going to Las Vegas for a hunter show and convention.

I'd like to get in contact with Peter Harris, my brother and I worked with/for him on occasion. Thinking of him often. How can I get hold of him?

Hi Savannah,
I hunted with your dad twice in the 90's. I met you and your mom in Pretoria in March 1997. You were only 4 months old! I would like to contact you dad if possible.
Dr. Jim L.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross