Peter Flack Books

Marc Ret

AH enthusiast
Joined
Jan 18, 2022
Messages
365
Reaction score
1,031
Sitatunga & Bongo/Nyala are still in factory plastic. Eland and Bushbuck didn't come wrapped and are as new. $260 shipped CONUS. USPS money order.
20230531_153659.jpg
 
Timing is everything and mine sucks, I just ordered a couple of these two days ago. If you decide to break them up I might be interested in the sitatunga and eland books.
 
$260 for the set, or each?
 
I will take them.
 
Timing is everything and mine sucks, I just ordered a couple of these two days ago. If you decide to break them up I might be interested in the sitatunga and eland books.

Hope you enjoy them, HA. They're very well done books. I held on to the Cape Buffalo and Kudu copies I have. Too bad the Kudu is out of print(?).
 
Wow...great price. I love my copies of them. There are 3 more in the series...Hippotrages, Kudu and Buffalo.
 
Unfortunately the Kudu and the Icons of Africa are out of print.
 
Icons is easily my favorite of his books and I have all of them.
 
Wow...great price. I love my copies of them. There are 3 more in the series...Hippotrages, Kudu and Buffalo.

There's a seller on Amazon offering several of the titles for $400 each. AFAIK, they can still be purchased new (other than the two out of print) for regular retail through Flack's website. Must be sumpthin' special I'm missing with regards to the ones on Amazon....
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,870
Members
169,453
Latest member
PollyCosgr
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top