Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Texas,Namibia,Kansas, Missouri, Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho, South Africa, New Zealand
I have this case and it seems to have a place for four locks. The two outside ones are metal lined and the two inside ones are not. Do I need to lock all four or just the two outside ones? Leonard

Leonard, I am not sure whom you are concerned about pleasing. Put two on, if it is secure and you can't get the contents out you should be fine.

Two will work fine....like brick said, as long as you can not access the contents of the case with the locks on you are good.

Leaving the USA two locks should be fine.

The question becomes could these hasps open by baggage handlers and break off. I have had this happen in the past when i locked 2 out of 3.

However on your return trip i suggest you have spare locks to cover the other lock locations.

Depending on what country you fly out of you may be asked to have locks on all lockable locations.

I have this case and it seems to have a place for four locks. The two outside ones are metal lined and the two inside ones are not. Do I need to lock all four or just the two outside ones? Leonard

I beleive James has a point it's better to have to many locks then not enough go ahead and put all 4 on that way you have your butt covered.

I have flown with 2 but had spares along just in case. I had no problems.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OrenMays0

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.