Pay It Forward-Free

My offering:
A complete Caldwell chronograph kit (chrono, shades, data cable, manual, and carry bag). No tripod.
BE2A8A0B-D782-474E-84B6-E982AC28B379.jpeg


Fine print: I’m out of town and won’t be able to ship for about 3 weeks. First I’ll take it reply on this thread gets it. PM me your details and I’ll stay in touch regarding shipment.
 
I want to give a crisp salute to "meigsbucks"!
I received the bullets he offered in a day!
 
I want to give a crisp salute to "meigsbucks"!
I received the bullets he offered in a day!
For that to happen with our lethargic postal service, it means he's close by to you. Sounds like a perfect excuse for a "beer summit" between two sportsmen!
 
Up for grabs is a 1 inch brown leather rifle sling new never used.
1 inch scope rings for a ruger M77. They came off my hawkeye.
And a Nikon rifle scope sunshade. It came on a Nikon Monarch 5x20x44 I had. Model # RSH-16.
I hope someone can use this stuff.

I am interested in the rifle sling.
PM sent.
 
@4adam12 was so generous with us, my other son has offered up his new and unused cape buffalo leather culling belt slider too!

These will work, I've stretched similar ones out with Lexol to fit a 375HH so It should be no problem at all to get 7x65r and 300WM to work with them.

So @Wishfulthinker580 and @TucsonFX4 both get one. Please PM me your ship-to details and we'll get them in the mail on behalf of some very grateful young hunters!

As an aside: If any of you could do us a favor scouting for hard to find items, Son #1 has been looking for 375HH brass for six months, Son #2 has been looking for 30-06 brass for the same amount of time. If anyone on here sees a reputable website selling such brass that has it in stock, please send me a PM.

@TucsonFX4 and @Wishfulthinker580 your cartridge slides shipped today. Sorry it took a few days to get them packed and posted.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,274
Messages
1,571,269
Members
169,321
Latest member
eisenpeak
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top