Pay It Forward-Free

Looks like the 222 brass is going to Ridgewalker! 222 in the 700 is what we took LOTS of coyotes with when the population exploded here a few years back now. Good friend of the family was a licensed state trapper/nuisance hunter and he used to take me around with him as he said I "hit em in the right place"! LOL! His wife was a beautiful "ranch gal" that grew up in eastern Oregon and she skinned ALL the coyotes our when we were done with out hunts. She was fast fast fast, but she would refuse to skin them if we used anything other then #2 high brass 12g or 222 Rem. She was particular as she said most other calibers made to big a mess and ruined the hides. I didnt argue...i just kept on shootin! LOL!

Ive got to go to the post office monday or tuesday so ill get them out asap and send you tracking info!

222 BRASS SENT OUT! ENJOY!

Thanks so much! I had better make certain I have plenty of 50 grain bullets, powder and sr primers to keep my granddaughter loaded for prairie dogs!

I’m not sure if a member moderates this thread or not? It’s a wonderful idea and I’ve enjoyed both the give and the take on here myself. Any chance someone has done the accounting to list donors and recipients? It would be nice to keep tally of how many things are up for the offer at a given time and it would be nice to see some more high dollar items too. What happened to the $500 Courteney Boots?

In a way I wish people would list what they are in need of, I don't have much stuff but knowing what someone need makes it easier. I say often I need this or that but most likely I can get by, some people here may really need Supplies and may not want to ask, but lots of us are happy to help if we can.

308 norma mag brass or ammo for sure. 358 as well but the 308 seems to be harder to get. Thanks

In a way I wish people would list what they are in need of, I don't have much stuff but knowing what someone need makes it easier. I say often I need this or that but most likely I can get by, some people here may really need Supplies and may not want to ask, but lots of us are happy to help if we can.
Well, I wouldn't mind a .375 H&H if someone has a spare one they don't use much! I won't even be picky on what brand or model. :A Praying:

Triple deuce brass arrived! Thank you sir!
I need to get off by duff and find something to add here!

2 Versa Pods. One short and 1 long. They attach to the sling swivels.

9C9702B7-42D9-4BF0-B613-B4F52E1499E4.jpeg
A8A122E1-64CE-41EB-9FC0-8590E2DBDA0B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great you guys only picked one each. Please pm me with your addresses to send them to.

Who has some 458 Lott brass and or Large Rifle Magnum primers? I have some good stuff to offer in return!
Text me, I just might know a guy!

As far as posting what you need and trading items for items...thats not what this was intended to be! LOL! Here is what he OP intended this to be and he was/is very specific....his first posting:

"Hi guys and gals,
I saw this on another forum and really liked the idea.
In a nutshell here is how this works:
Members put up an item that they may no longer need, want or have upgraded and it is just sitting around taking up space. The rules are that the item must be given away at no charge to the first person that names the item and says they will take it. In turn, the person taking the item MUST put something up in its place. For example, I will start this thread off with a box of Woodleigh Weldcore bullets. A member will reply i’ll Take them and will post up what they are throwing in the game.
It is discretionary if you have an item that is bulky or heavy to ask for or offer to help on shipping, but please make it known in your post if you require shipping fee. Of course we must stay legal on all transactions including shipping of components and parts internationally and to certain states.

I will start this by offering up a box of Woodleigh .510 weldcore bullets. I pay shipping to address in the US only."

If you want to receive something for something then i would suggest to create a "for trade" posting or this will become a mess and it would be kinda cruddy to change the original program that the OP/BULLTHROWER338 created. Again, real easy to just go create a for trade ad and go from there. This Pay It Forward was created with a different spirit!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg