Pay It Forward-Free

If anyone in the US would like a copy of Volume 1 of R. Gordon Cumming's "A Hunter's Life in South Africa," it's a 1980 reprint (Books of Zimbabwe, Bulawayo) of his 1850 book, please post here and follow up with a PM to me with your mailing address.

I would love to read that! Thanks

I somehow wound up with 2 copies of this title. So im offering up this video ! Will ship free to you to the lower 48 with usps.
20210501_183425.jpg
20210501_183432.jpg

I somehow wound up with 2 copies of this title. So im offering up this video ! Will ship to the lower 48 with usps.
View attachment 399758View attachment 399759
Oh, I'd love to have that... I like to watch hunting videos while I'm running on the treadmill in the mornings.
I've got some cast lead bullets (I think they're 44 caliber, but I'll have to double check) that I'll put on here tomorrow as my "pass it forward".

Thanks!

Oh, I'd love to have that... I like to watch hunting videos while I'm running on the treadmill in the mornings.
I've got some cast lead bullets (I think they're 44 caliber, but I'll have to double check) that I'll put on here tomorrow as my "pass it forward".

Thanks!
Pm me your name and address for usps, I will get it in the mail for you. Enjoy !

Ok, as promised, here's my "Pay it forward", free to a good home, shipping paid in continental US by me via USPS flat rate box:

1 box of 44 Caliber (.432") 250 grain WFNGC bullets from Beartooth bullets.
I've had these several years (bought them back when I had a 444 Marlin), and have never used any out of this box. I have absolutely no idea whether this is a box of 50 or 100, and the box does not indicate (memory is failing to recall this info).
Either way, they're free including shipping to the first "I'll take it" in CONUS.

END OF BOX LABEL READS AS FOLLOWS:
44 Caliber
250 WFNGC .432"
Box 491 Dover, ID 83825
208-437-1865
www.bearthoothbullets.com

If you want 'em, just let me know.
Thanks!

Ok, as promised, here's my "Pay it forward", free to a good home, shipping paid in continental US by me via USPS flat rate box:

I've had these several years (bought them back when I had a 444 Marlin), and have never used any out of this box. I have absolutely no idea whether this is a box of 50 or I’ll take these if they are still available.

I've had these several years (bought them back when I had a 444 Marlin), and have never used any out of this box. I have absolutely no idea whether this is a box of 50 or 100, and the box does not indicate (memory is failing to recall this info).
Either way, they're free including shipping to the first "I'll take it" in CONUS.

END OF BOX LABEL READS AS FOLLOWS:
44 Caliber
250 WFNGC .432"
Box 491 Dover, ID 83825
208-437-1865
www.bearthoothbullets.com

If you want 'em, just let me know.
Thanks!
I’ll take these if still available.

For anyone contributing to site at silver or better level:

280 Remington Brass. 50 countish.

Ruger Wrangler holster 4 5/8" brown.

Brass is gone, holster still up for grabs.

Got your PM, will send next week!

@4adam12 , they're yours. Replying to your PM now.

If anyone in the US would like a copy of Volume 1 of R. Gordon Cumming's "A Hunter's Life in South Africa," it's a 1980 reprint (Books of Zimbabwe, Bulawayo) of his 1850 book, please post here and follow up with a PM to me with your mailing address.
Received the book today, thanks Badger Matt !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip889

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois