Pay It Forward-Free

In return for the high offset rings I’m putting up a T1 molded “in the waistband” holster made for a Gen 4 Glock 19 and some Truglo shotgun sights
IMG_4513.jpeg
 
Free to a member, lower 48 CONUS shipped.

Talley 30mm, Winchester Model 70 Short Action, Portugal production, came off of a 6.5 Creedmoor, used & in excellent condition.

1st post, I’ll take them, gets it…Pay it Forward.

1764271417549.jpeg
 
May I please have these Win 70 Talleys? I will be away from computer most of today. I have 4 nephews who lost dad to cancer. I take them hunting and fishing...God Bless, Dale
 
I have two knives in as new condition. One is from NRA ILA the other from DSC Life Member. I don't have any kids, grandkids, nieces nor nephews that want them. Hopefully, someone can use them.

John


NRA ILA Knife 01.jpgNRA ILA Knife 02.jpgNRA ILA Knife 03.jpgNRA ILA Knife 04.jpg


Buck Knife 01.jpgBuck Knife 02.jpgBuck Knife 03.jpgBuck Knife 04.jpgBuck Knife 05.jpgBuck Knife 06.jpg
 
GPS TRACKER
GSM/GPRS/GPS
Magnetic Car Tracker
Attaches to car. The magnetic attachment turns it on. Like new.

DOWNSIDE: No longer active in USA.
Runs on the 2G network.

Not sure if you can ever "activate" it anywhere... but I thought somebody might know something about these or have a use for it...

Maybe just to psyche out a 16 year old driver who thinks he's beig watched.

NOTE: I do not check this site frequently.

God Bless,

Dale
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RLP
Happy Holidays. I would like to offer some large size (4X, 5X, 6X) hunting and sporting attire.
Ol'Tom hunting pants 6X
511 hunting shirts 5X
Boulder Creek sweaters 5X
4 belts 3 dress 1 hunting 60''+
Yankee MLB jerseys - home 6X & 5X, away 4X
 

Attachments

  • 511 shirts.jpg
    511 shirts.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 103
  • Butlercreek sweaters.jpg
    Butlercreek sweaters.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 93
  • Yankee jersey's MLB 6x,5x,4x.jpg
    Yankee jersey's MLB 6x,5x,4x.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 125
  • 4 Belts 60'' +.jpg
    4 Belts 60'' +.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 95
  • Turkey pants.jpg
    Turkey pants.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 105
Who needs some tripod clamp heads?

Ive got 2x of the clamp heads off of Bog Pod Deathgrip tripods up for grabs. The terrible bog pod attachment has been replaced with a standard Swiss Arca attachment plate (so the head will still work with a bog pod tripod, but will now also work with any tripod that uses the Swiss Arca system (pretty much all of them)..

They’re a little beaten up,, but both work perfectly fine… I just upgraded both of my full sized tripod and both of my mini tripods lately and put the same head on all of them so that they all function exactly the same… so these are just sitting on top of the safe now.

IMG_0014.jpeg


IMG_0015.jpeg
 
I could really use them, smashed mine a few months sgo closeing my taigate!

Steve
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,851
Members
169,442
Latest member
ChangVardo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top