Pay It Forward-Free

In response to this good fortune, I'm offering up 5 Habit long sleeved fishing shirts in 2XL. (My wife likes to buy things) I pick the colors! I use this brand for everything from safari to sight seeing.
 
In response to this good fortune, I'm offering up 5 Habit long sleeved fishing shirts in 2XL. (My wife likes to buy things) I pick the colors! I use this brand for everything from safari to sight seeing.

Are they earth tone colors?
 
In response to this good fortune, I'm offering up 5 Habit long sleeved fishing shirts in 2XL. (My wife likes to buy things) I pick the colors! I use this brand for everything from safari to sight seeing.
If no one has claimed them, my son and I both wear 2XL shirts and would put these to good use.
 
Never used scabbard

A model 71 carbine pictured in it to give you an idea of a size. Totally OK to skip the jokes about is the gun included. Lame.

Free to whoever can make use of it
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9374.jpeg
    IMG_9374.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 149
  • IMG_9373.jpeg
    IMG_9373.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 156
To pay it forward I’ll offer 2 sets of Warne QD rings for Ruger 77 rifles:

1 set is 30 mm Medium and NIB
1 set is 1” Medium or Low and is lightly used

@jcs271 don’t forget to pay it forward…
 
Hey man! Those don't fit Hawkwyes, do they? If so, I'll take the 30mm for my new 35Whelen.
 
Here is the Snowboard Parka. Totally Waterproof and Windproof from my experience. It will not protect against roken bones, however!!
 

Attachments

  • 20251115_190506.jpg
    20251115_190506.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 141
This parka may be used for any activity, Indoors or out! Just sayin!
 
In return for the generosity of @AZDAVE.
1 set RCBS 405 Win. dies used once. --- Claimed
1 set RCBS 22-250 FL dies ---------------Claimed
1 Older set of RCBS 22 Hornet FL dies
1 Set Lyman AA Deluxe dies 350 Rem Mag.------Claimed

Paul
 
Last edited:
In return for the generosity of @AZDAVE.
1 set RCBS 405 Win. dies used once.
1 set RCBS 22-250 FL dies
...

I shoot both the 405 Win & the 22-250. I could use those dies.

I have some extra Ruger #1 scope rings I can put up as payback.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,185
Members
169,922
Latest member
bulllawbmipet1975
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top