Pay It Forward-Free

Send me you mailing address and I will get them in the mail.
 
60 pcs of new Herter's 303 British. I need a new home. PM my owner with shipping info.
 
60 pcs of new Herter's 303 British. I need a new home. PM my owner with shipping info.
Boxes are a little worn and brass is a little tarnished, but an hour in the tumbler should clean them up.
20241217_072213.jpg
20241217_072156.jpg
 
Ok, this not your typical give away.

I was going to sell this on Gun Broker, but instead of dealing with tire kickers and game players. I thought I would play a game of my own.

The first person to post a reply with all four answers in it wins. I'll PM the winner for an address.
1. The model of gun this fits.
2. The Manufacturer
3. The caliber it shoots
4. Brief description of its function.


Just making sure whoever gets it will really appreciate.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, FELLAS!!!!
I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!!
RAY H.

20241220_213422.jpg
20241214_175813.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20241214_175807.jpg
    20241214_175807.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 131
in it wins. I'll PM the winner for an address.
1. The model of gun this fits. - 1911 pistols
2. The Manufacturer- I don’t know :ROFLMAO:
3. The caliber it shoots - 22 LR
4. Brief description of its function - blow back
 
Pick one if you can use it, I'd prefer to send them to three seperate people:

45 ACP
44 MAG/SPC
243 Win

All three of these are usable, but have had better days. I got them in a package deal and am not currently or planning to reload these calibers.

Again, MERRY CHRISTMAS and A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!!!

RAY H.

20241221_122858.jpg


20241221_122922.jpg


20241221_122917.jpg


20241221_122937.jpg
 
in it wins. I'll PM the winner for an address.
1. The model of gun this fits. - 1911 pistols
2. The Manufacturer- I don’t know :ROFLMAO:
3. The caliber it shoots - 22 LR
4. Brief description of its function - blow back

in it wins. I'll PM the winner for an address.
1. The model of gun this fits. - 1911 pistols
2. The Manufacturer- I don’t know :ROFLMAO:
3. The caliber it shoots - 22 LR
4. Brief description of its function - blow back
Lol, you have the best answer so far.
 
If not spoken for, I'll take the RCBS 243 dies please.
 
Pick one if you can use it, I'd prefer to send them to three seperate people:

45 ACP
44 MAG/SPC
243 Win

All three of these are usable, but have had better days. I got them in a package deal and am not currently or planning to reload these calibers.

Again, MERRY CHRISTMAS and A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!!!

RAY H.

View attachment 654127

View attachment 654126

View attachment 654125

View attachment 654124
I would love to have the 44 mag / special set. Just getting started in reloading. Pm-ing info
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,571,938
Members
169,469
Latest member
LupeMcConn
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top