Pay It Forward-Free

They are yours, I will get them packed up and shipped to you.

So…way back in the old days, in the first few months of 2023, I bought a bunch of brass. The Roberson Cartridge Company had filed for bankruptcy and their equipment and stock sold at auction. I purchased everything related to bore rifles, sight unseen. I ended up with a bunch of 4-bore brass with strange, thin rims. I have been adding stainless steel rims to these cases and boring the mouths for a bore-sized projectile for my use in an antique. I am offering up a pair of the unmodified cases as a pay it forward. One case per claimant. I’ll ship one case, in the US only, via priority flat-rate mailer.
IMG_3745.jpeg

IMG_3746.jpeg

IMG_3747.jpeg

The 4-bore cases are claimed. One for WisconsinKen, the other for Tucketed! Please send a PM with your mailing address and I’ll get them in the mail by Saturday!

Thank y’all.

AZDAVE, I could use the 6.5x55 dies if they are still available.

@supergrizzly Yes they are. Shoot me a pm with your shipping address and I will get them out to you.

Thanks Dave,
I will get something posted up this week.

338 dies and 375 weatherby brass still available.

My contribution since claiming the 6.5 x 55 dies from AZDAVE, I'm putting up these bullets.
22 pieces of Bear Claw .338 225 grain
43 pieces of Barnes .338 250 grain
Claim one or both.
I will be traveling this weekend but will get them out early next week.

Barnes.jpg
Bear Claw.jpg
Both.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They are yours Smo1127. I'll get them out early next week. I got your PM. Thanks!

Can we add a feature to this great idea?
I'd like to make a motion that if (when) you shoot something with For Example those bullets like those .338s or .375s which you obtained through the generosity of a Fellow AHer: that you be Required to post at least a picture of said dead critter, and ideally a story. Do I have a 2nd for this motion?

Can we add a feature to this great idea?
I'd like to make a motion that if (when) you shoot something with For Example those bullets like those .338s or .375s which you obtained through the generosity of a Fellow AHer: that you be Required to post at least a picture of said dead critter, and ideally a story. Do I have a 2nd for this motion?
Good idea, but I would suggest each of those stories be made their own thread so as to not clutter up this thread with stories, replies, etc. Just tag the original donor and reference the pay it forward gift.

Or just make a note (shout out to) in one's hunting report in the Hunting Report section as to the ammo, bullet, etc was procured from ______ via Pay It Forward, Classifieds, etc. thread(s).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PabloSecco

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.