Parcel from the US to SA

458 Exp

AH senior member
Joined
Apr 30, 2021
Messages
76
Reaction score
377
Location
Randburg
Member of
CHASA, BASA,
Hunted
South Africa, Tanzania, Namibia
Good afternoon all.

I have a parcel that needs a lift from the US to South Africa.
Currently the parcel is with a family member of mine in Prosper
I got a quote from FedEx but shipping is more that the content of the parcel.

Anyone coming in to South Africa for a hunt that is willing to bring it with them ?

PS: the content is not illegal. It’s Bullets that Barnes replaced for me and some that I bought (bullets not ammo)
 
Nobody coming to SA ?
 
Best bet for you would be looking into ITAR regulations, and getting clear, concise and written advice.
 
Good afternoon all.

I have a parcel that needs a lift from the US to South Africa.
Currently the parcel is with a family member of mine in Prosper
I got a quote from FedEx but shipping is more that the content of the parcel.

Anyone coming in to South Africa for a hunt that is willing to bring it with them ?

PS: the content is not illegal. It’s Bullets that Barnes replaced for me and some that I bought (bullets not ammo)
I mentioned this to a friend who is going over soon and he will be in touch I expect.
 
USPS will ship it $100 or could be a little bit more now.
 
USPS will ship it $100 or could be a little bit more now.

Problem is not USPS, the problem is South African Postal Service.

Chances are that my parcel will get stole on our side, or take a months to get to me if I’m lucky.
 
After I shipped my paperwork to a rifle permit service a few years ago with the USPS I learned that I should of used FedEx or UPS to ship it

The permit service never did receive the paperwork and finally accepted it through a email
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,288
Messages
1,570,688
Members
168,962
Latest member
TerrieKrei
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top