458 Exp

AH senior member
Reaction score
Member of
CHASA, BASA,
Hunted
South Africa, Tanzania, Namibia
Good afternoon all.

I have a parcel that needs a lift from the US to South Africa.
Currently the parcel is with a family member of mine in Prosper
I got a quote from FedEx but shipping is more that the content of the parcel.

Anyone coming in to South Africa for a hunt that is willing to bring it with them ?

PS: the content is not illegal. It’s Bullets that Barnes replaced for me and some that I bought (bullets not ammo)

Nobody coming to SA ?

Best bet for you would be looking into ITAR regulations, and getting clear, concise and written advice.

Good afternoon all.

I have a parcel that needs a lift from the US to South Africa.
Currently the parcel is with a family member of mine in Prosper
I got a quote from FedEx but shipping is more that the content of the parcel.

Anyone coming in to South Africa for a hunt that is willing to bring it with them ?

PS: the content is not illegal. It’s Bullets that Barnes replaced for me and some that I bought (bullets not ammo)
I mentioned this to a friend who is going over soon and he will be in touch I expect.

USPS will ship it $100 or could be a little bit more now.

USPS will ship it $100 or could be a little bit more now.

Problem is not USPS, the problem is South African Postal Service.

Chances are that my parcel will get stole on our side, or take a months to get to me if I’m lucky.

After I shipped my paperwork to a rifle permit service a few years ago with the USPS I learned that I should of used FedEx or UPS to ship it

The permit service never did receive the paperwork and finally accepted it through a email

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolasophia567

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.