Opinions on my Buffalo mount

Damn you Brad;)

I found the perfect jaw set. :p
26D09281-4E14-4642-BC97-564BDD80D0BF.png

Johnny your going to get the absolute best teeth baring buff in the history of the world but...... The Rosebud thing has kinda stuck. Sorry:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Now no matter what the mount looks like, this is all I'm gonna see.

web1_mathis-dairy.jpg

And if JB is still trying to decide whether to do a little placard or not on the base, well, I think he should!

3e445fdf92db1ac3d8db7797744fd1af.jpg

You guys really shouldn't be picking on Johnny like that about his Rosebud, ah I mean his buffalo

Erick, where do I find the buff horn pedestal being used for Johns buff? I want one for my buff.

John,
I see a lot of Love on here for ya. LOL!

Erick, where do I find the buff horn pedestal being used for Johns buff? I want one for my buff.
Johnny’s actually getting a custom base built by me. I can however get those if you want one. PM me.

The teeth!!!! Reminds me of feeding Rosebud, one of our cows, loaves of white bread as a child. Always her teeth..... sorry.... the teeth. OCD moment. Can’t do the teeth.
Ours was Star, loved apples. Hated my oldest son when he was little and would ride his trike down the feed alley.... Star bopped him against the wall, unless he brought her an apple........ But that was one heck of a lot of cows ago ;)

Anyway Star had a bit of of an under bite so yea... the bovine teeth... NOT!

I’m really starting to lean towards mouth open slightly.
People might confuss it as the female varity if the mouth is open LOL .
Maybe mouth open but teeth firmly clenched ??
Which of course is the typicle male responce to the female with the mouth always open ,Ha !!
Just kidding ya ,
Dennis has it nailed in the mount above ,as always !

Reactions: BWH
The teeth!!!! Reminds me of feeding Rosebud, one of our cows, loaves of white bread as a child. Always her teeth..... sorry.... the teeth. OCD moment. Can’t do the teeth.

Love it. Well said.

Had a nurse cow I named. Alice after the song Alice’s Restaurant but rosebud sounds pretty good also. Hi to all jacques

You guys really shouldn't be picking on Johnny like that about his Rosebud, ah I mean his buffalo
Didn’t realize I so many X friends. Lmfao

@BWH. This is all your freakin fault! Good damn thing we’re friends.

Didn’t realize I so many X friends. Lmfao
Sorry Johnny I just couldn't let an opening like that go. By the way last year I had my tahr mounted with a slightly open mouth, funny thing though no one made fun of it. hmmmm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanMatt

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg