ONCE FIRED BRASS

Manny R

AH fanatic
Joined
May 16, 2019
Messages
614
Reaction score
958
Location
Houston,Texas
Media
14
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Member of
Dallas Safari Club, Houston Safari Club, SCI,NRA
Hunted
Alaska,Mexico, Inuvik NWT, Canada, Yukon, BC, Argentina, Limpopo, SA,NamibiaZimbabwe, Africa
Once fired Brass for Sale:

375 Cal 100 Pieces $100
300 Win Mag 320 Pieces $300
6.5 Cal 132 Pieces. $50

$20 Shipping
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2508.jpeg
    IMG_2508.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_2507.jpeg
    IMG_2507.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_2506.jpeg
    IMG_2506.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 85
6.5 ____? Guessing creed or prc by the box
 
REDUCED
375 H&H 100 PIECES $75.00
300 WIN MAG 320 Pieces $200.00
6.5 CREEDMOOR 132 Pieces $40.00
FLAT RATE SHIPPING $20.00 PER ORDER
 
Last edited:
300 Win Mag Brass has SOLD
 
300 WM brass received! Second time I've bought a bunch of 300 WM brass from @Manny R and I don't even own a 300 WM (yet). The first time was a few years ago and I developed loads for two of my sons-in-law. I ordered a bunch of 200 gr Swift A Frames (yes, Swift has .308s in stock). Now, just need to figure out what rifle I'm going to get. Something with a threaded barrel so I can run it with a suppressor.
 
Dave,
If interested I have a I have a Sauer 404 in 300 win mag along with an interchangeable barrel 6.5 Creedmoor. Both barrels are already fitted with a suppressor. The stocks I have for the rifle is synthetic for wet climates and beautiful wood for climates like Africa or Spain.
 
Nevermind i forgot to tell you I am left handed and the rifle is for a left handed shooter.
 
I happen to be left handed, but being right eye dominant I have always shot right handed.
 
I am left handed and left eye dominant...truly a leftie
 
I also feel Dakota is a great rifle and if you look you can find a very nice used one at a good price especially in 300 win mag
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,049
Members
169,485
Latest member
TaniaBufor
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top