on a lighter note...

312621334_516601816990734_644664733735330421_n.jpg
 
I realized I have a road rage problem when my granddaughter shouted out, "Pick a fuckin' lane you dickhead", while she was sitting in my shopping cart at the supermarket..
 
I realized I have a road rage problem when my granddaughter shouted out, "Pick a fuckin' lane you dickhead", while she was sitting in my shopping cart at the supermarket..

I resembled that remark on today’s snowy roads.
 

No sh*t, when we moved to GA, we found out really quick if any snow was in the forecast, about the panic buying of milk, water & TP. I thought I was having flashbacks of hurricane prep :ROFLMAO: Everything shuts down here, it’s crazy.
 
No sh*t, when we moved to GA, we found out really quick if any snow was in the forecast, about the panic buying of milk, water & TP. I thought I was having flashbacks of hurricane prep :ROFLMAO: Everything shuts down here, it’s crazy.

We moved from Alaska to Alabama. I swear, if these people relocated to Fairbanks, they would just curl up in a ball and die.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,571,025
Members
169,093
Latest member
RandiShepa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top