on a lighter note...

299370566_5738138552884886_1567497993642569696_n.jpg
 
I had forgotten no more sea. Saltwater fishing will be out also.
The earth has more water area then land so the new earth will have a huge amount of land.
Makes me wonder how we'll navigate those corners. How gravity will work etc. Cell towers have to be line of sight. Will be an interesting time.
What will the flat earth group claim then??? :)
Flat earthers dont except

Isaiah 40:22​


“It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:”

If they dont except that they dont except our Creator God so will they even be with Him in the new earth
 
Last edited:
1662241270188.png
 
Flat earthers dont except

Isaiah 40:22​


“It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:”

If they dont except that they dont except our Creator God so will they even be with Him in the new earth

Yeah but a circle flat earth..... :E Shrug: :E Rofl:
 
Flat earthers dont except

Isaiah 40:22​


“It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:”

If they dont except that they dont except our Creator God so will they even be with Him in the new earth
Maybe he will want to hear their argument before the separation of sheep and goats. :)
 
Two hours ago, that's exactly what happened. I asked Larry, "Where's Ram?" - and Larry turned around and went home. And indeed - the little asshole ran away from a walk and ran home. There, at the door, I found him.
 
Yeah but a circle flat earth..... :E Shrug: :E Rofl:
That depends on your perspective and the dimension you are viewing it from. A sphere is a circle from a two dimensional viewpoint and if you are describing a sphere from the perceived perception of great distance as would be the case viewing it from on high then the earth may well seem to be in 2 dimensions and seen as a circle. ;)
 
Flat earth? Round earth? Maybe it’s both, For those my age we remember records. They were both. The thickest part of this vinyl disc was were the spindle went through. I remember in the 60’s and 70’s there were commercials on TV reminding us to get enough iron in our diets, there was also shows on the Bermuda Triangle. Maybe gravity is a giant magnet under this record we call earth holding us to the surface. Maybe the place were the spindle is located is the Bermuda Triangle and those without enough iron in there blood float off into space. Just a few observations, I’m going to get another drink.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,267
Messages
1,571,057
Members
169,250
Latest member
JoieHarget
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top